Lennon bros, we won. John was right after all

Lennon bros, we won. John was right after all

Attached: 65D87B0E-C22D-4BEB-83F8-46EFC6CCFE50.jpg (602x358, 85.09K)

According to actual sources
>Adolf Hitler - more than one billion people globally hold antisemitic views. - ADL 2014, 1.09 billion anti semites out of 4 billion people - ADL 2019
>Jesus Christ - there were 2.38 billion Christians around the world in 2021. - World population review, there were 2.5 billion christians in 2019 - global study of christianity
>Michael Jackson - Approximately 4.8 Billion fans out of 6.8 billion people at the time of his death - African Fact Zone 2019, is actively known to over 4.8 billion people all around the world which is greater than all fanbases globally - CNN 2019
>Muhammad - Approximately 1.9 billion globally as of 2021 - Wikipedia
Beatles aren’t very populwr now, Elvis is massive in america due to the media & him being jewish but i don’t think the beatles are bigger than even queen at this point

>Approximately 4.8 Billion fans out of 6.8 billion people
i dont believe this

great troll post

Facts don’t lie, Queen is bigger than the Beatles now

no one was talking about either of those learn to read

Wtf one in four people are Christian? There's no way

good thread

Nah it checks out, he was worshipped everywhere outside the america. Especially China, the middle east, india, brazil, africa where he was named their god & the UK

i literally dont know a single person who has an mj album

sounds like propaganda and lies to me

Me neither, but he's part of the collective unconscious whether we like or not

i think they asked if they knew he was and if they said yes they put down fan...... that would make way more sense

Hilarious irony in that statement

cope

Attached: 57400.jpg (300x500, 19.76K)

> Devotees were told they could register for free tickets for next week's (07Jul09) tribute via the memorial site at a press conference on Friday morning, and the fans weren't hanging around - 90 minutes after the tickets became available over 500 million people had visited the site, which briefly crashed a couple of times. An additional server was brought in to accommodate the volume of traffic.
> An estimated 750,000[9] up to a million fans were expected to congregate outside Staples Center[10] [11] but due to Los Angeles's $530 million budget crisis, city and police officials urged fans to stay home.[12] Street and highway exit around the Staples Center were sealed off,[12] and 3,000 officers, the largest security effort planned since the 1984 Olympics,[12] were on duty at a cost of $1.4 million to the city

that still is no where near the same as 4.8 billion people cope

The 4 billion figure is often repeated by everyone. So apparently you can cope
>UberFacts - 13 million followers - Michael Jackson’s music video for “Thriller” has been seen by more than 4 billion people since its release.
>What the Fuck facts - 5.7 Million followers - One of the most famous music videos of all time “Thriller” by Michael Jackson has been viewed by over 4 billion people worldwide.
>Fact - 3.1 Million followers - Michael Jackson’s music video for “Thriller” has been seen by more than 4 billion people since its release.
>StumblerViral - 771,000 Followers - Michael Jackson’s music video for “Thriller” has been seen by more than 4 billion people since its release.
> Mamas Uncut - 1.7 Million followers - Michael Jackson’s music video for “Thriller” has been seen by more than 4 billion people since its release.
>Isma Odeh (is a Nigerian researcher. Odeh is the CEO of Africa Facts Zone and has been featured by YNaija,[1] The Punch,[2] 360nobs,[3] BBC) Michael Jackson was known by 4.8 billion people. What African Artist do you think will be the first to be known by one billion people?
> 'Oor' Ika Ferrer Gotić (N1 CNN Senior news producer and anchor | Foreign policies, Human Rights | Bosnian War and Genocide) - Michael Jackson is actively known to over 4.8 BILLION people all around the world outnumbering all the fan bases globally

I call bullshit
Even Pajeets and Chinks know Jesus
Jesus is still an expression even though people who use it are non-practicing or atheists

7.9 billion people are in the world, 3 billion have not heard of Christ. Out of that 5.9 billion, only 2.3 billion actually like Jesus. 4.8 billion is the amount of people max that have heard of Michael as of right now based on those numbers, 2 billion is probably the actual amount that like him. His funeral did around 2.5 billion and you had only 30 million americans tuning it, so a large international following there

The actual number of people who’ve heard of christ isn’t actually that high

Attached: 5D89BA5A-4B0B-460A-B309-DAD92C3AA3FC.jpg (640x761, 161.23K)