OH NO IM THE LEAST TALENTED MEMBER OF MY BAND BEING CARRIED BY ACTUALLY SKILLED MUSICIANS?

>OH NO IM THE LEAST TALENTED MEMBER OF MY BAND BEING CARRIED BY ACTUALLY SKILLED MUSICIANS?
>DESPITE THIS EVERYONE LOVES ME AND A BUNCH OF WOMEN WANT TO FUCK ME???
>WOW I HAVE A LOVING WIFE WHO WANTS TO HELP ME AND A KID AT HOME BUT I CHEATED ON THEM WITH SOME ROASTIE?
>AAAAAHHHH BERNARD I'M GOING INSANE *ACK*

Attached: 1633972140639.webm (1440x1080, 1.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ngIQEeHpWPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He was really good. but post-new wave people hated him for some reason. Sexy Pistols was respected

Whoever this is doesnt matter. This guy is so fucking British I cant help but laugh.

kys cum 4 brains incel pedo

youtube.com/watch?v=ngIQEeHpWPE

>AAAAAAAAAAH BERNAND I'M GOING INSANEEEEE HELP ME GARY NEWMAN

>the Sexy Pistols
I'm stealing that

>ACTUALLY SKILLED MUSICIANS
Lol. Morris was a pretty good drummer but they wouldn't have made it far at all without Ian's songwriting

Why did Ian look so ghastly compared to the other members

bernard sumner is the least talented pop/rock success that has ever lived

>LEAST TALENTED MEMBER OF MY BAND BEING CARRIED BY ACTUALLY SKILLED MUSICIANS
that was the guitarist actually

bruh love will tear us apart bassline

disorder

disorder has the most sublime mistake in the bass track, he hits like sum super wierd harmonic at the very beggining and it baffled me for years because he doesn't do it again in the rest of the track before I concluded eventually it was just a sublime mistake

that's pete hook though

oh fuck its late in california

>CAAAALIFOOORNIA REST IN PIISSS

alright devils advocate the guitar part for disorder is also sick

fair, even though it's quite similar to transmission

If he's the least talented member how home all of their music made after he died is absolute shit?

there was no joy division without him lets not get ahead of ourselves.

some tracks on power, corruption and lies are pretty good although it is funny that the best new order song (ceremony) was written by Ian

Lol well his musicianship and vocal capabilities are surprisingly lackluster (especially considering he hasn't improved as much as someone who's been doing it as long as he has should have) BUT he's a fucking great songwriter and has a top-notch ear for melody... that's where his talent truly lies.