Mommy Claire shouted us out

Mommy Claire shouted us out

Attached: 1643866317220.jpg (1079x1806, 584.02K)

Gross

holy cringe

this

Why is she trying to look like yeule now

She should step it up a notch
"raised on Any Forums and subsequently gave elon autism"

I miss when Any Forums had the reputation of a dark edgy cool underground website instead of political forum for 40 year old schizos

Using any trick she can to stay relevant.
I still remember when she used to post her tits to b.
Anyone has the image where the autist finds out it was her?

Anything outside Any Forums and /fa/ and maybe some other small boards has always been a cesspool of shit. Thank the creation of Any Forums for letting all the piss-storers in.

>cool

if you normalfags don’t like it you know where the door is

i litteraly cringe everytime i see old people stuff here espcaiyll on this board where people actyally say they are old people i miss when this place made this old craps shit and crap in there diapers in fear instead of coming here

Greetings from America!

lol imagine thinking Any Forums is what ruined Any Forums when edgy political discussion and views have always been part of Any Forums culture.

Any Forums has never been "underground", don't kid yourself, and that "dark edginess" you're talking about was being able to post CP
May be hard for you Zoomers to comprehend, but there used to be a time when being able to say nigger and faggot was common across the Internet

Bitch can't even hide her power level in her quest for relevance, disgusting.

Stop LARPing, zoomie. Saying nigger almost anywhere on the internet would get you banhammered anywhere.

COPE OLD MAN

... Let me guess, you first started using the Internet when your mommy bought you an iPod Touch in 2008.

I love her

Faggot yes, nigger no. Or few really cared to. Not even Any Forums overused it like they do now, nor was it stormer central in the early days.