No modern pop music will be remembered 300 years from now

No one has managed to make a work of art like Rembrandt, Caravaggio, Botticelli, Michelangelo, Da Vinci, Mozart, Beethoven etc. since the industrial revolution. Not even Le Beatles. Not one pop song you’ve ever heard in your life will stand the test of time.

Attached: 9B975419-B019-4311-A658-83257D529F1D.jpg (586x499, 42.73K)

I dont care

Will Jazz stand the test of time?

The thread’s not for you pleb
Maybe

Go back to /lit/ pseud

This has nothing to do with literature and everything to do with music fucking idiot. Thanks for bumping the thread you pretend not to care about.

Kill all book readers and intellectuals
Pol Pot was right

Seems like you just want to KYS lol go right ahead. No one cares you miserable midwit

I love Le Beatles

>book readers and intellectuals
>implying he's either

So much copium in here. Too bad your favorite songs are all steaming piles of shit that will never span the centuries, made to be forgotten

this is retarded because the world is ending soon. pop is intune with this. it's the mad music of the end of the time. it's only going to get better as time goes on...they'll be another revolution like the 60s...ITAOTS will last forever, because the final moment will be our step into eternity

See you in 300 years and we'll see faggot.

1. that no pop music "will be remembered 300 years from now" is an unreasonable premise unless you think nuclear warfare will erase all our digital archives
2. i guess by "remembered" / "stand the test of time" you mean that it will be entered into some sort of mainstream canon and widely known
3. most of the best art is not part of the mainstream canon. this is evidenced by your laughably juvenile list of great artists.
4. several literary and film masterworks which can feasibly be part of a mainstream canon have been completed after the industrial revolution. (in search of lost time for example)
5. pop music is much more hostile to (big) canons because it appeals to regional and time sensitive tastes more than a trans-national/temporal guiding body
5a. the same applies to the avant garde / folk, which are also more replete and interesting than your "stand the test of time" canon
6. i would exchange the complete oeuvre of da vinci for a couple more LPs of svitlana nianio

False and so naive its painful to read. Just because you’re a fedora contrarian faggot doesn’t mean humanity is. In the long run humanity remembers what is most important to the species and sheds what is not. Get a grip

cope and seethe, incel. finish your high school art history homework

Attached: braque.jpg (600x470, 92.37K)

Classical music is already forgotten. It's was a boring evolutionary stage on the way to good music.

>Rembrandt, Caravaggio, Botticelli, Michelangelo, Da Vinci, Mozart, Beethoven
Drooling retard

These are artists humanity drools for. They're examples of living 300+ years. An achievement whoever you're drooling for will never attain.

Are you 15

No but /mu is. I'm stating facts and you all cry like little 15 year old bitches

Your idea of great artists sounds like a 15 year old's. Mozart and Da Vinci. Lol.

Nobody at the time thought all those classical composers would last either. That they're still revered now in the 21st century is a minor miracle. Who knows what the humans of the future will put on a pedestal. It could be literally anything.