Will his next solo record dethrone [spoiler] Tomboy [/spoiler] as his best?

Will his next solo record dethrone [spoiler] Tomboy [/spoiler] as his best?

Attached: Panda_Bear_Simone_Gilges_Electronic_Beats.jpg (940x703, 234.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

we.tl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He lost his stuff and they know it, that's why he's on the backseat this album. Even Geo was showcased more instrumentally.

tomboy is goated so prolly not

homies was amazing

Tomboy > PP > Homies > YP > PBVSGR > PB > Buoys
likely, the snippets i've heard are really nice

it's highly improbable he could ever top PP/Tomboy if he keeps in the same track.
What I'm worried about, but it's just a thought, it's that he seemed a bit deteriorated on TS videos, he got a backseat role as said earlier, and his voice in this record seemed to me a little less familiar, like fainting. That summed up with the death-oriented lyrics on ADWTH, makes me hope he is not ill or anything shitty like that :(
Love you Panda, forever

Walker slaps though

extremely based ranking

>death-oriented lyrics
thats been a feature of his writing since forever man

FUCKING FINALLY TOMBOY GETTING THE PRAISE IT DESERVES

yeah but usually the death of others/loved ones, this time I felt it like a way of accepting that for himself
maybe just midlife crisis

DREAMS THAT WE ONCE HAD

Attached: 68f.jpg (3780x2126, 1.64M)

>even noah agrees it's his best

Attached: 343.png (834x512, 125.92K)

^^ yeah the homies EP was freaking wonderful, panda's still got it. even buoys was great, i know it's divisive but I think it's a more enjoyable listen than PBVSGR overall

note to everyone else: do not listen to the digital mix of homies, it is inferior. source a vinyl rip and you'll be much happier, I promise

Actually, if anyone has a good vinyl rip of ADWTH can they hook me up? I used to just listen to a rip on YouTube but it didn't sound that great

Attached: wainfaytcattt.jpg (1128x1500, 665.6K)

i gotcha! gimme a sec and i'll up what i've been listening to

No rush, thank you a bunch

no prob! here's the flac, just remove the spaces around the slash: we.tl / t-yBdy9jLvyI

if you prefer V0 and don't wanna convert, lemme know and i'll up it too. enjoy!

>move to portugal
>lose your talent
many such cases

he made person pitch in portugal

Popping in to say that PBVSGR is his best album

I DOOONT BUYY
I DONT BUYY IIIITTT

Attached: 1643250014756.png (903x896, 1.2M)

I really don't know. I still haven't listened to any live boots of his new stuff either solo or with Sonic Boom. I need to. Someone posted them in the Time Skiffs thread maybe I can find the links in the archive.

good morning lol

I wasn't aware Tomboy got shit on - it's generally pretty well regarded anywhere I go. I love Tomboy, probably my favorite Panda Bear album.