Ariel pink NFT

>FOR MY FIRST NFT DROP: On January 7th, 2021, my life changed forever. After flying to Washington, D.C. to hear President Donald Trump speak on the White House lawn, I awoke to blatant mischaracterizations by mainstream media, which quickly went viral amongst the “woke cancel culture elites.” Subjected to violent harassment, dropped by my record label and shunned by friends and acquaintances alike, I became the latest victim of these terrorists. These so-called elites, who create nothing, sit in judgment of anyone who doesn’t fully adopt their ever-changing ideology. Individualism, a principle on which this country was founded, and for which millions have died protecting, is being threatened by these very people on a daily basis.

Because I stood for my own truth and exercised my own God-given free will, I was labeled a racist and fascist sympathizer, barred from restaurants and other venues and endlessly harassed online.

The Lovers and Haters NFT series was birthed from this place of self-reflection. More determined than ever to continue being a free-thinking individual, these NFT’s memorialize and “call out” in a way those who both set out to destroy me and those who will ultimately further drive my success. As an artist, I have always truly loved and connected with my fans, and I will continue to create my music and encourage freedom of expression: whatever that expression may be.
l.instagram.com/?u=https://maisonaiken.hibid.com/catalog/346631/the-official-ariel-pink--lovers-and-haters--collection/&e=ATOO6MvUPRUr0m5nDq4s8BUvUKROu_Hp3os7tH-Bj6MeR0KBA2m_7nnMY4CzU9cWbKSA2X-WQ40pXnAVJvWRNg&s=1

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-03 at 10.32.56 PM.png (1452x1382, 2.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/127xK1uquoqc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cringe

I am now the proud owner of an Ariel Pink

God's not real

he's actually trying to turn memes from his ig into nfts . this is literally what he is trying to sell for $5,000 bwahahahaha

Attached: file.png (449x768, 318.13K)

>do dumb edgy thing for fun
>be massively autistic in handling the situation and can't convince the label that literal randos on twitter only have enough authority and influence as they're allowed to have
>seethe and cry, enter a stereotypical libertarian phase in spite like a child refusing to eat his vegetables because he didn't receive a Lego set he wanted
Massive cringe

not even the cropped versions either, he's literally trying to sell cell phone screen shots for $5,000 dollars each

Attached: file.png (451x768, 272.27K)

lol im left wing but thought him showing up to Jan 6 wasnt a big deal and the media callout was ridiculous. however THIS is cringe

starting price $500, who is going to buy it

you know Any Forums is really fucking retarded now when anons don't realize he's literally pretending to be retarded
ariel's well off and every single bit of publicity he gets is exactly what he's asking for.

forgot the picture

Attached: file.png (454x768, 306.06K)

did he even make these memes? seems like memes others made about him

ok..

Attached: file.png (349x642, 86.52K)

dudes desperate for cash and is trying to cash in on wealthy chuds desperate to spend their cash on chud media thats not owned by the "globohomo left"

other people made them

>NFTs are totally going to inspire artists into making new art bro

HELP

WHAT IS THIS SONG/TRACK CALLED

voca.ro/127xK1uquoqc

unironically literally me

Based Deakin liked his post

this is so fucking humiliating for him JESUS

Someone just needs to put him down already, his Jewish neuroticism gene just kicked in overdrive beyond repair

Even those cringe boomer newspaper comics were more tolerable to look at than these. What the fuck is he doing

Attached: file.png (1045x839, 239.18K)

>selling boomer facebook memes for money

This is what he's reduced to?

lol wtf happened to you ahahaha – didn't you have that thing going with Jpegmafia?? Ah well shit happens I guess, at least you've still got the 8-track anyw— what? You sold it for coke? What, Trump should have won? Jesus Ariel you really fucked up this time hahahaha — hey, who's ""stupid and retarded"" now eh? AHAHAHA — here have a nickel you bum

Attached: 1585075515241.png (910x480, 934.52K)

Yeah, those were the days — had a band, too — Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti, you ever hear of it? After that it was just Ariel Pink, we toured and stuff, even played Coachella one time! But then I got into coke and praised Trump, couldn't pay my rent, got evicted, had to sell my 8-track—now look at me

Attached: 1585074906449.png (1029x866, 1.95M)

Ok but do you actually own this NFT? If not then I guarantee you’ll be speaking to Ariel’s lawyers in a second kiddo, what you’re doing violates Ariel’s property rights and mocks his potential to create innovative artworks