We're back

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-04 at 12.07.21 AM.png (1101x358, 276.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YTCg1Ovu64E
youtube.com/watch?v=M1HXQ1ybwBM
youtube.com/watch?v=7gN-bXwtJ1s
youtube.com/watch?v=RfM-plwiWao
youtube.com/watch?v=6NtMtW2ven4&ab_channel=AnimalCollective-Topic
youtube.com/watch?v=bvnGlY41cmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>0.4
>best new music
the absolute state of music

well fuck and breed my tight muscle ass

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Collect your favorite AC:
youtube.com/watch?v=YTCg1Ovu64E

youtube.com/watch?v=M1HXQ1ybwBM

The definitive version of a great song. Studio version is neutered and shitty.

youtube.com/watch?v=7gN-bXwtJ1s
only good song on keep but goddamn it's a good one

>Forgetting the goat version of the Preakness
Come now
youtube.com/watch?v=RfM-plwiWao

Preakness is literally one of the best songs any of them have released, solo or as a band.

youtube.com/watch?v=6NtMtW2ven4&ab_channel=AnimalCollective-Topic

Don't agree at all. They're both great songs in their own right.

it's a generic choice but it's generic for a reason
youtube.com/watch?v=bvnGlY41cmE
"we tigers" is up there too tho

fun fact when they play this live they've stopped saying "retard" to presumably avoid backlash but they change the word to "cripple" which is very funny because i feel like if you were offended by retard you'd probably be offended by cripple too. i guess they have "old indie" privilege where they're allowed to say stuff like that since they're a leftover of a time before people cared about that type of shit like how steve albini used to say nigger all the time and ostensibly progressive publications still like him

Can't be denied though, studio one is missing melody and energy.

it does lack energy (that's intentional) but it does not lack melody. the 2007 version's melodies are fantastic; so are the studio verion's. avey and panda's overlapping melodies in the second verse are really one of the greatest moments in their entire discog.

besides that, the studio's textured synths that sound like 8 bit video games are fantastic. i like the final verse a lot better in the studio for that reason. much better at creating a trance and effecting meaning to that lyric.

ya i saw them on the sung tongs tour and even tho i was on a lot of acid i still noticed how weird that felt lmao

Disagree with everything you just said about the studio version. To me it's undeniably missing everything that made it so compelling before. They took a classic track and completely butchered it, which is why I skip it every single time. Keep on loving it though, bro. Good for you.

user needs glasses

Cope niggerfaggot

p-post it pls...