Isn't it time Any Forumscore was already updated?

Isn't it time Any Forumscore was already updated?

Attached: 465285.jpg (504x504, 34.16K)

Any Forums is the kpop and metal board now

Only if we replace it with Cheap Trick's discography from their debut through Next Position Please.

I AGREE. HERE ARE MY SUGGESTIONS.

Attached: C716D363-8519-42AC-836C-D48403A52F22.jpg (604x598, 120.77K)

I find Any Forumscore funny since Any Forums hates most albums in it. Who the fuck created that shit? Did some random guy picked entry level albums and shill them until they were considered "Any Forumscore" or what the fuck happened?

It's redditor shit

isn't it time you stopped posting here?

it was a moment in time

Exactly. I don't even know how it became a thing in the first place.

Attached: bolsonaroo.jpg (3000x2000, 794.44K)

You had to be there

anything slightly exposed to the mainstream is reddit to gatekeepers apparently
they're just a collection of albums that were commonly circlejerked years and years ago. some i think are deserving of the praise but some i don't and that's it really. just as retarded for someone to make fun of you for listening to albums that are on the list as someone would be for making fun of you for not having heard them. anyways, seeing a neo-Any Forumscore chart would be pretty interesting but impossible considering the current landscape of Any Forums doesn't hyperfocus on specific bands anymore. that kinda thing has stagnated and fractured a fuckton

newfags. kys bolsonaro poster. nobody on this board likes you.

>t. Seething/mu/core listening subhuman

go jack off to your collection of bolsanaro jpgs

There’s no board culture anymore

new additions

> lil peep
> k4000
> hobo johnson
> johnny rebel
> olivia rodrigo
> 100 gecs

Most Any Forumscore albums are well liked. Rap albums are disliked because apparently niggers can’t make good music (even though DG and Kanye are both solid artists). Most of the people who hate the rest are contrarians.

there shouldn't be a Any Forumscore, you should just listen to what you like and stop being obsessive faggots concerned about what's considered to be in universally good "taste".

I remember CNN said this guy was like Brazillian Hitler then stopped talking about him. Is it true?

comparing anyone to hitler is stupid, but he is pretty much just your average far right retard

he's constantly dying he's gotten covid like 7 times