AOTY Contender

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 7.31K)

What is this?
What band? All I see is a toy airplane in a bag. Album covers with no words on them piss me off

It's AOTD contender

It's Slint's new album. They're bongs now

KEK

you guys werent lying i feel like i want to tear my body into a thousand little pieces
this is my first BCNR, is anything else worth checking out after this?

its alright so far, but I know reddit soiboys will jerk it off. it just sounds like a more melodic black midi who are another redditcore band

Kek

"I'm 19 and this is epic" core

Time Skiffs

is shit

Honesty, yeah
it's that good

It's really that good

Wow… you’re not joking.

It's no Cavalcade

For sure. May's backup voclas on Haldern are stunning, Blade is a fucking amazing song and Basketball Shoes has been polished to perfection. The singles are all great too. I'm not too fond of snowglobes, though.
AOTY, or at least until black midi release LP3.

i won't lie, i kind of hated these guys when they came on the scene. yeah, i guess they're talented but everything was so lackluster and like textbook post-rock with no desire to do anything different other than having a vocalist who sounds like a snobby cunt.

that being said, this album has totally changed my opinion on the group. it really is something special.

Fuuuuck no

Aoty winner

damn this is actually good

where the Any Forums hardman at? I want to batter you faggot

lol the singer/speaker guy who just quit sings really good on this album,

Cope

definitely listen to athens france, sunglasses, and opus. if you like those just check out the whole first album.