Amy Winehouse’s music mogs Adele’s

Amy Winehouse’s music mogs Adele’s

Attached: 294E6EAE-52A6-41EF-8932-F2BFF1918FFC.jpg (400x400, 22.44K)

yeah

Adele will never do an duet with Tony Bennett. Never

honestly couldn't name a single amy winehouse song aside from rehab, if she was still alive you tards wouldn't simp her so hard.

Attached: oface.jpg (250x233, 7.49K)

Attached: 1611886191797.jpg (666x708, 67.89K)

no it doesn't and you're probably not even old enough to be nostalgic for it so you're probably just a contrarian

So wrong.

Adele fucking sucks

Adele is strange. She's not a particularly good vocalist, her music lacks variety, nonexistent performing ability. But I guess her genre (soul-pop) really stands out compared to her peers.

she's a fantastic singer and that's how she gets away with releasing such spare and outdated genre of music

She’s not a particularly good vocalist when compared to other famous soul singers, but she is a particularly good vocalist compared to her peers in contemporary pop music. She’s also one of the only soul pop artists around today. If another talented female soul pop vocalist debuted at the same time as Adele, Adele might not have reached the levels of success she has. She benefits from lack of competition.

Azzalia Banks is an underrated singer & if she wanted to would burry Adele

>she's a fantastic singer
>She’s not a particularly good vocalist when compared to other famous soul singers, but she is a particularly good vocalist compared to her peers in contemporary pop music
Adele is not a bad singer/vocalist at all. Better than popstars like Taytay, Perry, Lana, Eilish, but very inferior to Ariana, Gaga, Bey. Hell part of the reason she had all those surgeries was that her technique is relatively bad.

most famous soul singers have terribad technique and couldn't sustain their classic sound for long before sounding like blown-out smokers
you're overrating Gaga and Bey for some weird reason but Ariana is a real talent and I wish she'd stop making that gross choke me daddy tee hee music

>you're overrating Gaga and Bey
Saying that they're both much better vocalists than Adele is an objective fact. How is that overrating them? They're both A+ tier vocalists.

Yes, most soul singers are not properly trained and have poor technique, but they have incredible raw talent. And not all of them lose their voice. Etta James was performing up until the last few years of her life when she developed Alzheimer’s, and she sounded amazing. She was so old that she had to sit because she couldn’t manage to stand for an entire performance, but her voice was still superior to 99% of singers only a fraction of her age.

That's not even her most famous song; it's "back to black"

A+ cults of personality but extremely extremely overrated in vocal ability

@108585129
I've seen your type before, on /sp/ it's people trying to convince me Tom Brady is in fact only the 7th best QB ever, on /sci/ it's people telling me Terrance Tao is an overrated shitter who was gifted everything from birth. Not going to waste my time with you

I wish I was black and I could obfuscate whether or not I actually hit the note by going on an atonal run after every phrase

I had to put on Whitney to remember what someone who can actually sing sounds like