Sewetslvt fans are retards who destroyed breakcore genre

Sewetslvt fans are retards who destroyed breakcore genre.
After sewerslvt there are a bunch of imitators who do the dumbest "breakcore" music by putting original amen break or other drum break. Then they call it breakcore and put their songs everywhere they can, after that many idiots pick it up and now they call any music that have drum break a breakcore.
DnB = breakcore
jungle = breakcore.
if you just type breakcore on youtube, you will find it very difficult to find exactly breakcore, and not some garbage with the usual amen break and sad notes. And I'm not talking about the old breakcore, but for the new one that appeared after sewerslvt. Breakcore is now soulless shit that's hard to listen to
I hate this retards.

Attached: channels4_profile.jpg (900x900, 176.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U-56-01Aq7c&t=115s
youtube.com/watch?v=S-hGgWDE4cw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ulg7bUbvLZU
youtube.com/watch?v=6pA5r8sVY-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=jkcfemub2Dw&t=258s
youtube.com/watch?v=-2jA_nSoGUc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cpyUpeIHOZU
youtu.be/3QkNP1jxrEw?t=28
youtu.be/n--qRtxkouc?t=276
youtu.be/rIRWEFxdNmU?t=287
youtube.com/watch?v=5u0D1ML8Gr0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: goodlooking[sound=files.catbox.moe%2Fnrdy10.mp3].jpg (625x486, 73.75K)

I fucking hate this hack and their meme fanbase gained through the youtube algorithm

Thank you for this post. I agree 100%, i can't show friends decent Roni Size tracks without them saying "nice breakcore, have you heard of sewerslvt or goreshit yet?". Ffs

This is now a based trance thread
youtube.com/watch?v=U-56-01Aq7c&t=115s
youtube.com/watch?v=S-hGgWDE4cw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ulg7bUbvLZU
youtube.com/watch?v=6pA5r8sVY-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=jkcfemub2Dw&t=258s
youtube.com/watch?v=-2jA_nSoGUc

Bump

god im so fucking sick of this. every time i play a jungle tune with pads around some of my friends they say it sounds like sewerslvt. i wish this fucking faggot didnt blow up so i could enjoy my jungle music without these tiktok kids saying its sewerslut

Worst part is: there are genuine good HexD/Breakcore artists getting buried by EdgelordSlvt.

Check out SHOGUN btw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cpyUpeIHOZU

Dudettes, I was bored and done with breakcore like two months at best after getting into it, and I started with Venetian Snares, who is countless leagues above that junk in the OP, mind you. Can't stand Amen in any form since then. Stop thinking you're gatekeeping anything really worth it.

yeah these are genres that peaked like 20-30 years ago
i don't listen to sewerslvt but Any Forums's constant need to be a massive hipster faggot about electronic music is really pathetic.

I've yet to see a game rival the midnight club 2 soundtrack

>there are genuine good HexD/Breakcore artists getting buried by EdgelordSlvt.
exactly. i tried playing sorry about my face to some of my friends once and they just said it was a sewerslvt clone

that tune is sick too btw, good shit user

DAVE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
POST YOUR FAVORITE DAVE SOLOS
youtu.be/3QkNP1jxrEw?t=28
youtu.be/n--qRtxkouc?t=276
youtu.be/rIRWEFxdNmU?t=287

Attached: dave29.jpg (900x1253, 1.51M)

this genre sucked ass anyway. faggiest music imaginable.

i think this one sounds neat.
youtube.com/watch?v=5u0D1ML8Gr0

Breakcore is a genre that can hit you hard or energize you with just one drum break sample. musicians made something unique out of this that you can listen to for a long time and not get bored, and now new musicians, without even knowing clearly what kind of genre it is, often make their "sad" songs that attract these same "sad" people. They don't even try to make something unique. This one is like an example with games: everyone says that games used to be made with soul, but now everyone doesn’t care about quality and games have become soulless

What is all the Breakcore worth listening to now?

Attached: dubbbyGutted.gif (960x640, 3.97M)

sounds sick.
got me in the groove.

Attached: cute dancing kot.gif (595x728, 1.39M)

she literally fucked over any sort of creativity by bein an edgy retarded grooming faggot and it sucks that ppl dickride her sound because its arguably really shallow and tries really hard but im glad they gave up with music

You're welcome