Bri'ish """""""rapper""""""" raps about hard life

>bri'ish """""""rapper""""""" raps about hard life

Attached: 1617468417852.png (327x316, 206.13K)

dont you have this to complete pal, stop fucking around on four chan

Attached: 8e0ba1b93f9399d33da552d435b4e3f6.jpg (850x567, 256.87K)

it's a hard knock life

would like you to try making this joke after going to a tescos at 3am in London mate, shit's like a battlefield. once had to chef some poor sod to get to the jaffa cakes, no joke

oi fuck you bruv you have no idea how hard it is in Hillshire Estates innit

why are bri'ish people obsessed with tescos? can't they go to another store?

Britains kind of a shithole. They don't have the gun violence rate of America but the gangbangers there are creative. Acid attacks (idea taken from Islamists), stabbings, straight up bludgeoning dudes to death, and occasionally they'll use fucking hunting shotguns.

a bit depressing when the sky looks like this every single day of the year I'd be sad too

Attached: pexels-photo-414659.jpg (500x334, 13.07K)

Competitive neoliberal free markets gave us monopoly.

stop lying bro

asda/lidl/aldi sounds too working class, waitrose and marks and spencers are too posh/tory. So tesco is a good middleground. Sainsbury's alright too, and wh smiths I suppose, but that's not a supermarket

>Britains kind of a shithole. They don't have the gun violence rate of America but the gangbangers there are creative. Acid attacks (idea taken from Islamists), stabbings, straight up bludgeoning dudes to death, and occasionally they'll use fucking hunting shotguns.
They, indeed, are very creative, musically speaking. Acid basslines (taken from illegal 1990s rave mixtapes), fast Jamaican junglist rhythms, straight crossover deadly hip-house beats, occasionally they'll use fucking Italian deep house samples.

why don't you do what americans do and just go to the nearest one in proximity? going to stores based on class level is really stupid

>Not understanding a joke

haha yes! i was only pretending to be retarded!

Good one dude (■-■)

Street life ain't eazy-e

>Aldi is too working class
Shite like this is why I despise the South

I like Sainsbury's because it keeps the riff-raff out of Waitrose which is where I do my shopping

even scandinavia has gangster rappers now

based
t. tarquin

really truly cannot take non-american rappers seriously

>takes any rapper seriously
when will this wigger epidemic end?