Red Hot Chili Peppers New Single

"Black Summer"

youtu.be/-RnaH1gU7Qg [Open]

kek it sounds like a B-side of Stadium Arcadium. John and Flea sounds uninspired in this track.

they kicked Josh Klinghoffer for this. in I'm with You we got The Adventures of Raindance Maggie as lead single and in The Getaway we got Dark Necessities. those sounds so fresh and exciting and a reinvention of their trademark sound.

now we got this forgettable bside tier song. which is kinda still good, but i expected more for Frusciante's comaback single.

Attached: 1643895316177.jpg (600x600, 43.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UwobgE9fRJg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bungle Chads keep winning

>2022
>rockshit

Holy fuck,first bizkit comeback, now peppers
Good music keeps on giving

Not surprised it's dull as shit. Yeah, at least with Josh they were trying somewhat new stuff again (although Rain Dance Maggie was also kind of a dull first single tbf) This here is exactly what you'd expect them to be doing 16 years after Stadium Arcadium and not in a good way lol

flip. flippy. flippy dippy.

video is not available

SEETHE, pepperkino is BACK on the menu

Attached: RHCP.jpg (630x1200, 51.96K)

Why does he sound like that?

Bungle Chuds gae

Attached: chad-tony-virgin-patton.png (2518x1024, 307.23K)

Cope

Click the Google Drive link in the description
youtube.com/watch?v=UwobgE9fRJg

At the end of the day Kiedis always will be the legend and Patton will be perpetually in Tony Flow's shadow like a pretentious boring nerd he is

Almost fell asleep while listening to it
Just about what I was expecting

Being a pedo isn’t good tho

I cannot fucking wait for anthony kiedis to be cancelled.

Well it sounds exactly like what I was expecting.

he's too of a chad to be cancelled.

also all his "offenses" in modern moral standards happened during the 80s. it's a different time.

if people is going to cancel him, they should just cancel all the old rockstars like Jimmy Page, David Bowie and countless others, kek

Attached: ztonychadgait.jpg (720x1142, 124K)

Based KiedisChad

so thoughts on it? did you like it?

Rick Rubin literally said th album sounds like a continuation of Stadium Arcadium months before. lmao

Attached: chili-wars.png (960x697, 353.36K)

>so thoughts on it? did you like it?
Not really no, I didn't like it. It sounds like a song we already heard before.

Dude this song fucking blows. WTF. Dark Necessities was actually a good song. The guitar work is top notch but the melody is ass. This is like Foo Fighters tier dad rock this blows ass.

Yeah whatever this shit needs to go back to the drawing board. Maybe they pulled it for a reason.
The Fru tone is awesome and there could have been something there.
Keidispedo is just cringe af
Dark Necessities is awesome i love to play that on bass so much i feel retarded but it slaps