Ofwgkta

You just had to be there...

Attached: Odd-future_052813.jpg (930x620, 192.36K)

It felt like I was part of something

It's funny how in 2011-12, they already died out of the trend. Their fan base was mostly wiggers wearing cookie monster caps, I love boobies bracelets, and Osiris shoes. Total fucking cancer.

It was the future

i wouldnt even call the w-n-words they were just suburban white kids who dressed like suburban white kids

I remember when Steve Albini dropped a hard r referring to them

just say nigger, for christ's sake

this cunt was a big larper. when things got too dangerous for his deviant "image" he conveniently build a new narrative of being a faggy to save his career. middle class cunt acting edgy as a marketing move before claiming he was homosexual. the rap token of the indie early 10's shit

SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG
TINA PERM YOUR FUCKIN WEAVE

What's even sadder is that only 2 people in that picture made it. Everyone else is back to working day jobs. Also Earl became a depressed schizo.

Remember when everyone thought these guys are gonna be bigger than Jesus after Tyler performed on Fallon?

Attached: tumblr_m4jesmUQ7L1qa42jro1_1280.jpg (1280x853, 445.24K)

Attached: P5lEDKe5dKia.gif (500x271, 843.08K)

His point was them saying it a bunch, not calling them it. Steve needs to learn how to use quotes to disambiguate his writing

I was there and they fucking sucked.

They represented the death of G-unit era 00s gangsta rap

to be fair that performance was fucking hype

For reference
"They piled in, niggering everything in sight, motherfucking the driver, boasting into the air unbidden about getting their dicks sucked and calling everyone in the area a faggot."

Hodgy Beats gets to fuck and impregnate thicc Nelly Furtado. He unironically won.

They proved that the internet is useful for promoting yourself. this is how trap rapper was born

>G-unit era
There was never any G-unit era.

Attached: tumblr_m8mgf2HdVC1r8h22jo1_1280.jpg (1000x667, 408.34K)

Attached: tumblr_m8ya9wtYrI1qe3pw6o11_1280.jpg (1280x855, 603.16K)