Where the fuck do I listen to music?

What.cd is dead, streaming services suck, physical media costs way too much for shit I don't even know if I'll like, and Any Forums is retarded and killed sharethreads.

Where do you get your music and how do I listen to pic related?

Attached: fiercepancake.jpg (600x600, 168.72K)

I would also like to know. If rutracker is still up that was always nice. Spotify frustrates me. Copying albums to a flash drive for the car never works exactly right. Audio players are oddly superexpensive.

Soulseek + foobar2000

It's funny that everyone complains about spotify ads when you can just use the browser version with an adblocker. Other than that spotify is pretty shit, I unironically use jewtube a lot because it has a lot of stuff that isn't on any other platform essentially.

how is Soulseek still so unknown to people. its limewire for the modern age and it rules so hard

HOW MUCH IS THE FISH
HOW MUCH IS THE CHIPS

Attached: pepesingingautism.jpg (462x424, 28.4K)

rutracker is as good as it ever was.
Low quality of sound and bad UX. Also it's still spotify. It being free does not make it not garbage.

youtube and if i like it download it from some blogspot or a torrent site, or if i can't find it there just download it from youtube using an online converter

I listen to radio programmes to find new music. I stream or download the album. If I really like it I buy it on physical media.

Attached: backing-you-get-yours.gif (220x165, 940.57K)

>What.cd is dead
When did this happen? I stopped using it years ago but damn it's hard to hear.

Bandcamp. The answer is always Bandcamp.

Fucking decades ago ? Redacted now replaced it.

Same interview process? Is it as good as what.cd was? I'd happily join another private tracker if it meant I could leave spotify

My only issue with what.cd was I found it hard to keep my ratio up because the site literally had everything and I could never find anything to upload

2016 rest in peace. Corpos are killing music, bring piracy and legitimate non-paid-shill music communities back

Literally no idea. Never needed to get on it, soulseek and rutracker provided everything I have ever needed. You rarely find anything on there that their users don't share somewhere else. You don't need red at all to leave spotify.

See my thing with soulseek is it's not just for music so it's not always as reliable as what.cd was for finding exactly what you're looking for.

its like if captain beefheart was only half schizo and Irish

>Same interview process?
Yes
>Is it as good as what.cd was?
No, obviously it has less stuff than What.CD did because the website has only been around for a few years but it's largely the same.

>Audio players are oddly superexpensive.
The last generation of LG phones had really good DACs and can be had on eBay for like $150-$200

Soulseek is ancient, man lol.

>Redacted
how do I join Redacted?

youtube and if you don't like the LQ, soulseek

They have an IRC channel where you can contact them and apply. They will give you docs and you will be tested on the basics of digital music and filesharing. You can also get an invite from someone that's already in there. You're not missing out much though. RED is only worth it for the most obscure of the obscure and only if you don't find it somewhere else.

please user excuse my autism in advance, but what's an IRC channel ?, and can I maybe perhaps like get an invention from you!?

Attached: af65df583eb124ad64caac3152795e84.jpg (349x550, 19.73K)