Ants from Up There Ants from Up There Ants from Up There Ants from Up There Ants from Up There Ants from Up There Ants...

Ants from Up There Ants from Up There Ants from Up There Ants from Up There Ants from Up There Ants from Up There Ants from Up There Ants from Up There Ants from Up There Ants from Up There

Attached: a3874459819_10.jpg (1200x1200, 368.49K)

keep seeing this band spammed here so I finally listened. it's boring and miserable. sounds like lou reed without drugs. never thought I would say this but they should take some drugs.

Please stop spamming this shite. I think it's one of the band - you're really bad and this scene is thankfully going to die out soon

Isaac wood is known to browse Any Forums
I spoke to him about it in the haunt Brighton smoking area in 2019

yeah that wouldn't surprise me

You need to stop being such a schizo
Zero artists with more the 40 monthly listeners have tried making getting popular on Any Forums their goal since 2016 elections at least

Ants from Up There My Asshollllle

Hmmm, decent album overall but too long and sounds like they're writing themselves into a corner with this arena rock for the art crowd bullshit. Isaac's lyrics are cringe as always. TPWHITB is kino, though.

>"Ah yes, how shall we promote our album?"
>"By spamming it on Any Forums, of course!"

This is ridiculous, come on.

Good album.

I still don't believe he'd promote it here though, since it link rateyourmusic and that site is sucking its dick hard enough

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-03 at 18-47-47 Ants From Up There by Black Country, New Road - RYM Sonemic.png (1208x487, 462.21K)

TBE

>I need it...

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 28.12K)

I don't think he'd shill his own band but yknow the saying you're here forever

future of rock

GOD OF WEATHER HENRY KNOWS
SNOW GLOBES DON'T SHAKE ON THEIR OWN

I live below the poverty line with one meal a day, I have no friends or gf, haven't see my family in years, I'm overworked and underpaid in my job that barely pays the rent. I live in a shoebox shitty apartment the size of a closet. All girls I've been with lied and betrayed me, I'm manlet skinnyfat from a third world country, and of course, I have severe depression and anxiety, yet I'm still here believing that one day I'll start a band and make music, which is my dream, and all the suffering will be worth it. I really can't understand this type of people that had it all and gave it up. Fuck this guy, fuck this band, and fuck trust fund art school students. I'll never listen to this band ever again even if the singer comes back one day.

it leaked mate

midnight can't come soon enough

no, i'm not going to download the leaked version

drunk octopus wants to fight!

Attached: octopus.png (537x347, 264.34K)

I love this band so much bros. I didn't download the leak because I wanted to give BC,NR my money as a way to reward their musical effort.

Who the fuck keeps making these threads marketing this literal who band