This album gave me a bad trip

this album gave me a bad trip
whoever said to listen to this on acid is a fucking idiot

Attached: file.png (640x630, 444.23K)

I really just find their music to be boring and their contemporaries are way better.

whoever said to listen to this on acid is a fucking idiot i'm litteraly crying rn what do

Attached: téléchargement.jpg (225x225, 4.03K)

>letting an album give you a bad trip
Weak mind, you're supposed to get a bad trip when you come back down but realise you still don't feel close to normal and can't get to sleep for the life of you and start desperately begging for the "trip" to end but it never will until your sister gets her friend to bike several miles to your house and give you a bunch of benzos to knock you out

>their contemporaries
Such as?
>inb4 names someone who sounds nothing like BoC or released their best work in the early/mid 90s, or worse some 70s Kosmische shit

lmao get fucked junkie

Listen to 6 6 6 by Aphrodite's Child.
It's the perfect balance between weird sounds and emotional experience. Some songs you laught, other you cry.

I don't have to prove anything to you. I said what I said. You will tell me I'm wrong anyways lmao. I can at least say I remember the 90s.

Wtf why even respond with this weak trash? Confirmed bullshitting retard, with an ego to boot. Get fucked.

ego is a subjective concept. one would say the faggot I replied to has an ego. I gave my opinion. Go dilate.

you had to go with Campfire Headphase,
Geodaddy gets dark at times
no one asked for your contrarian opinion
literally no one agrees with you

whoever said to listen to this on acid is a fucking idiot

Attached: 0011661807723_p0_v1_s550x406.jpg (406x406, 37.79K)

I don't need anyone to agree with me. Listen to boring music all you want to. My life has not changed at all. I saw the low effort thread and replied, to my undoing of course as people seem to think their opinions of my opinions are earth shattering. They are just words my dude. Idk what to tell you lol. You won? awesome.

>I don't need to prove my argument
>I don't need people agreeing with me
yet you've gone 4 replies deep into this "low effort" thread lol. why are you even here?

it's early in the morning, got nothing to do, no inspiration to make music right now. might do some household chores and fiddle around with sound design til a spark hits or something. why do you care? you keep replying.

drugs are for losers, if you think you can experience music while you fuck up your brain chemistry you are a retard. die

this album gave me a bad trip whoever said to listen to this on acid is a fucking idiot

Attached: scorp.jpg (1024x678, 161.74K)

i got into BoC as an intro to IDM and they're still great, but artists like Autechre, Plaid, Luke Vibert, Ilkae and Brothomstates kick more ass. Yimino is pretty underrated too.

same story here. I've listened to BoC extensively and enjoyed it once or twice but at the end of the day its just nice sound design over endless loops. Autechre or honestly most groups on warp outshine them to such a degree. I get why people like it, I did too for a while. Just got bored. It's boring.

Honestly this a dark record. Lots of cryptic sampling, dark-eerie dissonance, robotic voices. Prolly shouldn't have taken too much acid, OP. Re-visit it on a future dose, but maybe go for campfire, or music has the right. Kudos for trying though

so you can't name a single example