The main singer of Alvvays has a great voice, it's something i really liked about the band :-)

The main singer of Alvvays has a great voice, it's something i really liked about the band :-)

Attached: alvvays-3.jpg (564x423, 24.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Qh2w78Joxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you imagine doing things to her while you listen to their music user?

really wish they put out a new album

Nah, i just like her voice lmao.

she has a very flat sounding voice but i like it, also she cute
also st > antisocialites

Molly is really cute and I like her voice. It's kind of deadpan but it works. Kerri is really cute as well though and very underrated. Patiently waiting for the next album. Hope it sounds more like s/t but I'll take anything at this point

>Patiently waiting for the next album.
Yeah, Alvvays has the most beautiful songs i've ever heard, if they make a new album i would hear it.

I wanna marry her

is your name archie? xD

she seems a lot more dorkier than her stage presence led me to believe (still cute tho): youtube.com/watch?v=1Qh2w78Joxg

They seem like nice people to tlk and interact with, Kerrin and Molly sound really calm and comprehensible.

lots of shy handholding and awkward kisses

yeah it's really nice

Wtf I do that too

I love Molly

Anytime this band comes on I skip it immediately. Possibly the gayest shit I've ever heard

what is there to dislike? it's just well written pop melodies. basically any band in the same genre is gonna be worse than alvvays

>basically any band in the same genre is gonna be worse than alvvays
That's not saying much seeing as the entire genre is shit. Doesn't help that the majority of them are bunch upper middle class faggots making whiney music.

Seethe nigger, they make good songs. Keep crying about muh upper middle class white people. You sound like that bitch from p4k who seethed at the whiteness of indie

lmao this better be bait

>Whiteness
we NEED more whiteness in the music chart, just none of this beta faggot music that these cunts are shitting out