This album is so fucking good and is Morrissey's best, it only has one bad song

This album is so fucking good and is Morrissey's best, it only has one bad song.

Attached: Vauxhall_and_I.jpg (600x600, 44.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ecmcbcd6d2s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it doesnt have any bad songs

Yeah it’s pretty perfect I’m surprised Morrissey didn’t rank it higher

correct if the bad song is lazy sunbathers

Speedway is best song from this album

>if the bad song is lazy sunbathers

Attached: 1637883381944.png (620x519, 7.27K)

There are no bad songs on this album.

Correct!

imagine getting filtered by such a beautiful song
youtube.com/watch?v=Ecmcbcd6d2s

My favorite album of all time, it has no bad songs, Billy Budd is the weakest track though

Morissey's solo stuff honestly just feels like a continuation of what I liked about the Smiths + some new ideas. Don't know why he filters so many people that like the Smiths.

It's because they hate Morrissey, if a lot of his songs were under The Smiths name more people would like them

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-03 at 9.16.03 AM.png (924x350, 273.26K)

WHEN YOU SLAM

Yes what a closer

Now My Heart Is Full is the best track

it's hold on to your friends

Bona Drag is better

I've heard Viva Hate and a handful of songs off of Bona Drag, plus various other Morrissey solo songs here and there. the only solo song I really like is "We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful" and Suedehead kinda. I really love The Smiths though. I'm thinking I check out Your Arsenal and Vauxhall and if it doesnt stick give up on solo Morrissey?

Yeah, you'll probably like First of The Gang to Die off of You Are The Quarry if you're looking for individual songs

Viva Hate is 4.5/5 but the Smiths discography mogs all of Moz’s work. And this is not the insult you think it is, it’s just that Marr, Rourke and Joyce were a revolutionary combo.

close but it's 'why don't you find out for yourself' as the best song. people often make this mistake and it's okay