Failure, being the failures that they are

I love this band but fucking hell this is gay

Attached: Screenshot_20220203-120728_Twitter.jpg (1021x1655, 378.76K)

Dude Ken Andrews is insane, he is 100% invested in the mainstream narrative and still whines about Trump everyday. Shit is really gay.

no idea who they are but respect for showing solidarity. people dying of covid due to hucksters grifting is a lot more important than whatever tiny shekels the band was getting from spotify
whining about trump doesn't make someone insane, pol babydick. at worst it makes them typical/boring

it's wild how many of these 'free thinkers' who postured as 'counter culture' just parrot whatever narrative cnn is currently spreading for their corporate masters

Yeah I'm sure people worldwide are dropping dead like flies because a shitty corporation hasn't cut ties with a shitty comedian. Oh the horror. Americans really are something else

American culture has become entirely about the grift. Nuke us please.

At least they're promoting an independent platform and not Amazon music like Neil Young

That's why we should genocide everyone born before 1981. Death to libshit xoomers and entitled cia asset boomers

Kill yourself. Vaccine kills and it hurts to see normal, alright people fooled into fearing literal common cold and take research chemicals and pave the way for social credit system. Though libshits and boomers deserve each side effect they get and dying on vents because after 3 doses their vitamin deficient fat asses can't cope with literal cold because surprise, surprise, vaccine is designed to nuke immune system with HIV-1 DNA in spike proteins.

If you use spotify you deserve to have all your music slowly stripped away from you, simple as

3 doses here and a regular flu one, you are filled to the brim with shit :)

spotify has always been shit, and you've been a sheep for using it. now you're simping bc qanon told you to

Spotify is based, kys shill.

zoom zoooooooooooom

You'll be soon on vent, faggot. I hope they'll push that tube without any anaesthesia and pocket that 40k for your faggot ass. Imagine being that retard, did you take both your "haus of Moderna" or "team Pfizer" 3rd subscription and flu shot into same arm at that time and literally genocide your immune system.

I’m gonna scalp the tickets I bought for them because of this

Can these stupid fucking artists stop throwing a tantrum over this non issue. I don't give a fuck about Joe Rogan, I don't give a fuck about the virus and I don't give a fuck about the vaccine. I just want all my music in one place.
>inb4 don't use spotify lol
How about you stick your MP3 player up your ass and kill yourself.

why even bother paying this worthless xoomer faggot to infringe you 4A rights and get others the same?

All 4 in the same arm :) when is "soon" btw? Presumably seeing as it's so common there must be an established timeline for when my body simply shuts down, right? Something measurable and verifiable? I'll even take ballpark, 2 weeks? 3 weeks? 6 months? Help me out here little buddy, how long do I have to get my affairs in order?

You’re a fucking braindead retard.

*puts on whatever I want on my MP3 player*
I can't hear you crying