Found this stuff on Any Forums... what would you call this genre of music? It's oddly compelling

Found this stuff on Any Forums... what would you call this genre of music? It's oddly compelling.

Personal favorite track: A VERY HANDSOME GROUNDHOG WITH MONEY THAT SPENDS WELL

soundcloud.com/user-829413722/sets/the-groundhog-sessions

soundcloud.com/user-829413722/sets/the-groundhog-sessions-bonus-edition

Attached: ezgif-5-6280ac7e97.gif (500x500, 246.61K)

uhhh weird but cool i guess? definitely different than anything else in this shirt board

I hope whoever conceived this album will find your words endearing and affirming. Thank you for your cooperation.

Shill moment

Shill moment? I'm afraid I don't understand this vocabulary. I don't use this website often. Thank you.

OLD MAN SPOTTED SEETHE AND COPE PRUNEJUICE DIAPERSHITTER I CAN SMELL YOU FROM HERE OLD MAN

Attached: E750A3D3-E0E6-43BE-BB03-F95ADB3C5FFF.jpg (800x1203, 191.73K)

Actually cope

This is profoundly amusing. I must say I learn alot from these experiences even when quite unpleasant. I take it you did not like this person's music?

I have to ask this again. I wonder if anyone has been listening to this music.

Music was made to be listened to. I fear this is a crime of the art form especially for this online internet board, which has dedicated its' life to this form of expression.

LITTERLY SEETHING

Please do not speak in capital letters to me. Even though they are furthest from this moment in time, capital letters remind me of the capitol riots, and this was a time that was unnerving for the nation.

SNEED AND COPE SNEETHELORD OMEGAFAGGOT XD cringe niggerfaggot

it's like you didn't even listen to the sessions you faggot

Why would I ever listen to anything you ever made you can’t twll me what to do

monkey should i come up with thing for monkey? monkey.

Eek eek ook oooook *throws banana at you*

just add them all three at the same time and upscale them up at the same time
it always surprises me that you're not a pro at photoshop

You could just yeah and you could just do that.

I can't believe someone reacted to that like uh, oh man you're doing a great job.

k

Attached: max and monica.jpg (960x694, 90.44K)

Stop fucking shilling outside the shill threads dubbifag/digigay/other shill fuckwits
The soundcloud account with 12songs was created today. Thats not muh random, thats a planned upload
>18posts from 3 people
You're also samefagging your own replies ffs and its cringe as fuck dickhead
I have a hard time believing this isn't OPs own shitty audio art project.
Sage this fucking shit

Based. Thanks fellow shill hater

Tell me you haven't listened to the sessions without telling me you haven't listened to the sessions.