The next Radiohead, Velvet Underground, Joy Division, GYBE, Slint, Talking Heads, The Fall, Swans, Sigur Ros, Mogwai...

The next Radiohead, Velvet Underground, Joy Division, GYBE, Slint, Talking Heads, The Fall, Swans, Sigur Ros, Mogwai, Wire, Chameleons, New Order, Violent Femmes, The Cure, Public Image Ltd

Attached: Black cock new roastie.jpg (750x460, 263.76K)

They are the inheritors of the great punk rock tradition starting from TVU

YEP, the fact that it makes people seethe shows how punk they truly are.

"The new RAWK revolution" is never happening the way people expect it will, and considering how much discussion this lot gets, it's probably the best we can hope for. That is a good thing... mostly. Because Jesus Christ, man, the seven person lineup is just the most unbearably cringe thing about them and it never goes away no matter how many times I see them. Five is enough, six is pushing it, seven is outright retardation.

which one is the quitter?

If they erased the women, the band would automatically be better. They all look like faggots that never got into a fight in their life.

They're going to dissolve in a year screencap this.

The guy with the bowlcut looks like a time traveler from 1990. Looks like he just came from a Lightning Seeds gig

The women are the only notable thing about them.

the guys already look onions enough by themselves, but the women make them looks super cucked.

This but unironically

In all seriousness, I think we'll have to wait for a while to see what their legacy is, as much as I anticipate their new record to be amazing. I think they piss off too many people with the vocals (acquired taste) and vibes (art school, upper-middle-class, basically Any Forums's worst nightmare) to get the sort of consensus these bands have anytime soon

theyre better than all that boomer shit

Fuck you McGrath, I’ll beat your ass. Sugar Gay

still shit
ok, faggot
this but ironically

>Velvet Underground

Maybe, but the Velvets looked amazing too, this band looks terrible

>radiohead

cringe

They dont have the image. If you dont look cool dont show yourself, it adds to the mystery

they do look cool tho

So that's what nerds from mu listen to
Sad.

Never heard of them until now. They suck. I could gather that by looking at them, though. I don't like how unconfident and shaky their singer sounds.

The singer left the band