Admit it, Any Forums. You listened to nu-metal back in the day

Admit it, Any Forums. You listened to nu-metal back in the day.

Attached: 11E7E5D0-AB04-4E30-882A-A5ED7A514B3A.jpg (1500x1487, 293.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tYTwIZslZXo
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trap metal now for zoomers

Limp Bizkit's first album was alright. Like, actually angry, instead of that fake plastic "argh I'm so mad!" of Significant Other. System of a Down also had a good run at first. No nu-metal but adjacent, Rage Agains the Machine was great Every other nu-metal metal song I heard that was released as a single in order to make me want to buy the album... did not make me want to buy the album. At all.

NOW DAYS

NO ONE REMEMBERS

WHEN THEY WERE YOUNG

IT'S STUPID

I did on occasion, although i wont pretend its high art. It fills its niche well, great angsty rock for teenagers and when youre drunk or at the gym, but not for deep listening

adema - codependent still slaps

literally no
I also knew back then that pop punk was gay

I saw these niggas with Statc-X in like 2002 and we walked past the drummer and he looked disappointed that nobody said anything to him

aw :(

I was real big on nu-metal back in the day. I was also 10-12 years old.

I was really into Korn back in the 90s.

Yeah I pretty much checked out of nu metal past 13

this is the best anti-abortion album of all time

I did, and I did really like some Adema songs like Giving In and Close Friends. Just listened to these songs and they do kinda slap desu, so I still can't phantom why they are so heavily disliked even by nu-metal standards.

the lyrics really suck at times and the singer's aping his brother's style a little too closely, but the music's good and he still fits it welll
everything kinda went to shit after he left on their third studio album
people make fun of them mainly for the topple the giants ep cover

I did, and still do albeit less than when I was in my younger years. That being said just cause you liked nu metal it doesn't mean you ate up every contrived turd the industry tried to push such as Adema, who anyone only cared about in the slightest because the singer is Jon Davis' half brother or step brother or whatever the fuck.

Adema is a perfect example of a second rate band who were just trying to jump on the bandwagon of better bands success, cheesey try hard lyrics and uninteresting music that didn't seem to come from an organic place, just checking off boxes to try and be the next big thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=tYTwIZslZXo
Just watch this video, literally just an edgy boy band.

Attached: jon.gif (320x240, 2.4M)

Still do, only weak noodle armed nerds hate on red cap, bros

Nani imagine actually making something liken. This and being like uhhh yahhh this looks good like .... uhhhhh

Attached: 6022C7C1-66C2-4C77-8A71-1D2521CC0B07.jpg (640x640, 170.8K)

>Yeah, I liked nu-metal... WHEN I WAS 12

Attached: 04B22D14-A3B4-4A5C-A9C7-94C285A680EE.jpg (1500x1000, 131.72K)

Bro I'm still making weekly nu metal threads here

Based, Fredposter I presume

Attached: mark-mcgrath-sugar-ray-1999-photo-GC.jpg (330x410, 36.09K)

Actually no, there's a surprising number of us. I don't use images of Fred Durst THAT often.

Attached: pointing.jpg (1830x2586, 481.77K)

No i fucking hated it. I was in junior high when it got big and I was the only who knew back then how corny it was. I was listening to grunge music in grade 3 and was already starting to feel like a boomer.

>and was already starting to feel like a boomer.
when nu-metal came out*

That's pretty rad, Fred is proved to be the most legendary metal icon yet again

Sad brain syndrome, classic
DYEL?