Who was in the wrong?

Who was in the wrong?

Attached: 4347.jpg (930x558, 29.46K)

marr for throwing a bitch fit over golden lights
morrissey for being petty and catty and not getting over it

Both of them for doing that 40/40/10/10 split behind their backs and not giving the other two writing credits for stuff the clearly came up with

Marr

Bass and Drums are complimentary instruments. The Smiths were the Morrissey show. Johnny was lucky to get 40.

I don't think they came with anything. it was all morrisey and marr

This, what kind of idiot walks away from the greatest band of all time to work with Chrissy Hynde lol

Marr. Morrissey WAS the smiths, whether he liked it or not. And he ruined Modest Mouse. Fuck that faggot manlet.

Why do people say he ruined MM? He with them for one album. Isaac wanted to go into a pop direction. Marr came into the band when the direction was already decided.
Personally I think We Were Dead is decent. Entirely competent indie pop with enough creative spark from Isaac to make it memorable. March into The Sea, Parting of the Sensory and Spitting Venom are some of the best MM songs period. The following EP was also decent, even good especially being a collection of B-sides for the most part.
StO is when Isaac fucked up hard tho even it has things I enjoy. But it really is a mess. In every sense of the word. As muddled as We Were Dead but also having absolute mess of a songs. Many of them either with awful hooks or with no hooks at all, no structure. Ansel might be my least favourite song from MM period. Maybe a tie with I'm still here. Highly misguided. Pistol is overhated tho. It's a funny bizzaro version of Tiny Cities Made of Ashes. The recent album was okay, better than StO definitely. Still has a problem of hooks not fitting the verses in terms of sound, dynamically, on some songs but not as severe and at least the hooks by themselves are okay.

d-did they?

no. morrissey wanted to, and thats where the tension in the band came from

he probably rubbed his dick on Marrs face while the latter was sleeping and Marr still doesn't know

Shut up. Modest Mouse sucks, and always have. Johnny is cool tho.

You suck lolol

marr

Andy Rourke deserves some credit, he's got some pretty cool basslines. I don't think The Smiths would be the same without him.

He’d be nothing but a third rate poet if not for the music of Marr, Rourke and Joyce. The level of Morrissey fanboy on this site is surprising to say the least.

Morrissey is a homosexual chud
Not surprising in the slightest

you're a homo, all those albums are for fucking girls

>implying they'd have been anything without Morrissey's voice

+1, just listen to Barbarism Begins at Home

>for fucking girls
They sure are, virgins who never touched a woman would never truly understand.

LOL. you are a fucking pussy