Another Big Band Has Left Spotify!

Attached: xczvcxzcvxx.jpg (1788x1092, 351.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mMwBWlCFuY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is who you can no longer listen to on Spotify. Pretty big deal.

Attached: dsfadfsdsf.jpg (494x494, 73.05K)

oh shit i love Sheriff

oh no bros not sheriff!!

Who?

ive unironically never heard of them

Literal who

NO THE SHERIFF

Attached: 1435447910694.gif (255x184, 919.75K)

whats their neil young connection?

>When I’m With You
I love 80s one-hit wonders and I’ve never heard this. I unironically listen to one-hut wonders like Der Kommisar, Melt With You, and Bananarama’s cover of Venus nearly every day, and even I don’t know this one.

listening to them for the first time now and not a big loss. this shits gay as fuck and im half a fag.

FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK

did coke with him in the 80s

If nothing else, this is the first case where I can say it's not virtue signaling and probably not even fitting in with the "cool" old farts. Rather just so that people even learn they exist, which is pretty sad, but also funny.

Yeah i think i'm killing myself tonight bros

my hubby passed away last week 32 years THIS was our wedding song. LOVE YOU MIKE!

yeah same dude. i listen to the 80s station all the time and know most of the hits, but not familiar with this.

Holy shit it even went #1, makes me think that charts really don't mean shit

I believe 53 year old Stewart Lee is the youngest person to adhere to this dumb shit so far

underrated

in other news, glenn medeiros pulling his music

I checked it out, out of morbid curiosity, hoping I would find some hidden gem. It sounds like something you would hear playing at a low volume at a Goodwill store in the hood, barely audible while you sift through old clothes.
youtu.be/mMwBWlCFuY4

john maus, pavement and death in june won't do this so i really don't care what shit band leaves spotify next

who?
no seriously who are they?

Ken Andrews of Failure (apt description of their dumb culture war stunt) is 54 so Lee still holds up.