Anyone going?

Attached: PmlLfjaf5IXfOhDb4z9VfN8aig7hulReL2jHFlxU.jpg (1080x1350, 835.46K)

Damn thats a sick lineup
Theyre playing the Rose Bowl too? Fuck thatll be an experience hearing goth rock in a big ass football stadium

pretty cool line up
in 1982 not 2022 why would i want to spend $200 to go see some fat ancient boomers sweat on stage

chud fest for 50 year old boomers? the two highest headliners are known white supremecists

dont remind me the 80s are over man. just let me dream. being a zoomer is shit let us just pretend

how are bauhaus white supremacists?

Gf and I are goin first day, probably one of the few younger people going to this haha

The bands are cool, but theyre also literally my parents music

quite a lot of these artists have been "cancelled" but are seemingly still going strong. is this proof that cancel culture isnt real?

Who besides Morrissey and John Lydon got in trouble for politics?

45 Gravebros.....

Attached: 1630204720073.gif (220x212, 135.71K)

a couple years ago i remember they had a show in boston. maybe it was just the singer solo and he got pissed at the sound person who happened to be black and started screaming the n word and how he hates n words

guy from Bauhaus went on a racist rant. Drab Majesty made transphobic and racist twitter posts. cold cave and black marble have rapists in the band

>chud fest for 50 year old boomers? the two highest headliners are known white supremecists

Attached: 1643783171487.jpg (1651x2200, 247.5K)

In the middle of a pandemic??? No way dude

lol and you know theres gonna be a bunch of old unvaxxed 60 year old chuds there. hopefully this kills off that scene of chuds

It's outdoors and masks are required.

Wish I could. Morrissey should not be headlining though unless The Smiths are reuniting. I’ll leave before that. Just kidding. I’m not going killer lineup though

If that were true I would literally go for that reason alone. Unfortunately I know you're just a cringe lying faggot who thinks anyone that is white who doesn't rant about wanting to end the white race and destroy everything that has come from it, is a white supremacist. This makes you an enormous faggot who should commit suicide IMMEDIATELY. Please please die. Faggot.

Was it Kramer from Seinfeld

>Christian Death

Rozz is spinning in his grave while Valor checks his bank account.

>alt rock and college rock bands are now stadium rock bands like the cockrock bands they hated in the 80s

Funny how the tables turn

What a joke.

Most of these bands have one original member at best.

haha so true

This is why Andrew Eldritch quit making records.

>Public Image Ltd

Is Johnny going to be wheeled out onto the stage in an XXL hospital bed?