I don't get it

I don't get it

Attached: 8609db624bad4b9f8d398ebb8a59abe0.1000x1000x1_1489793544_crop_550x550.jpg (550x550, 72.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xYlcxBE5dh0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Then you probably never will.
It ain't for you. Move on.

Listen to it while on LSD, or maybe shrooms. If, after that, it still doesn't do anything for... then let it go.
Nothing wrong with that.

>Well, son, a funny thing about regret is that it's better to regret something you have done, than to regret something you haven't done.
>And by the way, if you see your mom this weekend, be sure to tell her...
>SATAN
>SATAN
>SATAN

Listen to Psychic Powerless.

This. It's much better.

youtube.com/watch?v=xYlcxBE5dh0

no dogo don't get too close to those spoiled clowns fags

AAAAHHHH MY CONCUBINE I STILL HAVE TO USE THAT U U U USE THE SCAPULAAAAA

they end up making smash mouth music kek

Yeah, Psychic Powerless has more songs with verses and choruses, while a good half of Locust Abortion Technician is just them fucking around in the studio. Were Kuntz and the slowed down version of Graveyard really necessary? I say yes, but I can see why someone would get filtered.

Kuntz is one of their best songs

Sorry never could get over their retarded name. Won’t ever listen.

But, sometimes retarded names make good shit. You're gay.

>The Butthole Surfers, over their double-decade career, have proven, if little else, that perseverance, antics, and audacity count for a lot more than actual talent. They've never made a good record. Ever. You've likely heard the titles-- Hairway to Steven, Rembrant Pussyhorse, Locust Abortion Technician-- and chuckled at them. Perhaps you've seen the John Wayne Gacy cover art, or heard Dave Kendall spout "Buh'ol Saafahs" on "120 Minutes" circa 1991. Or maybe you've read about the court ruling in the case of B.H. Surfers v. Touch & Go's Corey Rusk, but you've never sat and listened to an album, have you? The albums have always been auxiliary to their feces'n'fire'n'fightin' live shows, Lollapalooza pioneering, commercial one-hit-wondering, and general personality of Gibby Haines and Paul Leary. Their best known album has no track titles and mentions scatology and farm animals repeatedly. They're Pere Ubu, Wesley Willis, the Dead Milkmen, and And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead rolled into one chaotic Texan mess.

You had to be there. Weirdo 90's goofy-edgy stuff, like Primus but weirder. Probably just sounds lame if you're below 25

LAST JULY I WAS ASSAULTED SEXUALLY

psychic powerless is one of the greatest albums ever, gtfo

what the fuck does wesley willis have anything to do with butthole surfers
Wesley is clearly mentally ill and the buttholes were clearly drug-addled hippies

>boomer noise

Pepper was their only good song

MK Ultra band

giving them way too much credit. they literally started not far from where I live.