Did Brand New deserve to be cancelled?

Did Brand New deserve to be cancelled?

Attached: B1dhk5aIAAEPnih.jpg (500x410, 37.46K)

what even happened? i've heard nothing about it

Yes

Jessey faggey

did those kids deserve to be raped and groomed?

He solicited nude images and sexual activity from underage girls in exchange for access to the band

Attached: jessefaggey.png (1896x1484, 1.87M)

A dude in his 20s talked to a 15 year old girl.

How were they cancelled? Are they not allowed to make new music or preform?

hes allowed to just most people wont listen to it. and some folks sensitive to misogynistic violence might say mean words about him

so did zeppelin, bowie, clapton, petty... whats your point?

this. if you've got a problem with brand new, you'd better burn any and all records made from the year 1990 and prior, because they were ALL unabashedly fucking underage G A S H

Yes, but only because I don't like their music.

Have they tried and not too many people showed up to their concert? Sucks

I remember the picture in the OP being posted for the first time.

He's a rapist, so yes. Stop talking about them.

>He's a rapist
this is not something that's alleged against hime

Nah

Didn't multiple people come out and say they were in the same scene as the girl who accused him that she is batshit and was definitely lying about her age and was over 18 when it happened

multiple people including himself said he had shitty behaviors and was a creep towards underage children. why are you choosing random people to side with when both the accuser and accusee agree it happened

source: trust me bro

>half his songs are about how he's a piece of shit
>OMG HE'S SO DEEP I RELATE TO HIM SO MUCH
>Revealed he's actually bad
>OMG WTF HOW COULD HE CANCEL HIM

No
Hoe's mad, hoes lied, pitchfork ran with it. Jesse retired after posting a statement.
Kys psycho.
Not true, he flirted with an underage fan over the internet. No pics, no touching. Still bad and shouldn't have done it, but I'm not going to hold it against him. Clearly 20 year old shit head Jesse had different priorities than 40 year old dad Jesse.