Why do trannies love hyperpoop so much

why do trannies love hyperpoop so much

Attached: sz300x300_hyperpop-a89bd23b28.jpg (300x300, 10.68K)

because it sounds like a mental disease

its very fast and quick, much like their life expectancy

Lmao

>Why do people from (insert demographic) appear to identify with art made primarily by (insert same demographic)

Attached: f34ae053-7d98-4a03-87a5-4cecfdf4c569-juggalos_011.jpg (2560x1927, 375.5K)

im not a tranny and i like hyperpop, i like baldee very much tho

Attached: chud.png (985x832, 230.54K)

It's over indulgent which trannies love. Think about what else they obsess over. Kinky sex, anime, dressing like a cartoon character, energy drinks, plastic surgery.
I am transphobic but I'm not even saying this to be transphobic, it's just observably true that that's what they like.

I think theres a correlation between the rise of the number of transexuals and the proliferation of digital media. Most of the people I've known who have transitioned were raised in non-conventional households and spent a massive amount of time playing video-games or on the internet. I believe if more time is spent during the formative years of a child's life (and pubescent years) choosing avatars in gameplay than actually experiencing the world in your own body (outside, getting scraped up, bruised, playing in mud, climbing trees, or playing stickball in city streets) can contribute to developing body dysmorphia. I think this, compounded with a lack of distrust of father-figures (as is the case for several MtF transexuals I know) can cause one to attempt to emulate adulthood by mimicking their mothers. Otherwise, if their mother was absent and their father abusive, they will transition as a means of running away from the idea of becoming their father.
Hyper pop as music takes the unachievable "normal" of pop music and distorts it, accelerates it, and cuts it into an uncanny valley where disgust is introduced as an expected and welcomed sound. It takes the fun and makes it uncomfortable, and vice versa. It soothes the dissonance present in dysmorphia be accepting it as a musical feature. This, combined with Hyperpop's embrace of digitized sci-fi like aesthetics, offers the picture of futurist world where androgens and transsexuality become the norm, while also being nostalgic for transsexuals who predominately grew up engaged in video-games.
Not to mention the pioneers of hyper pop are trans.

>why do they like the genre they invented so much
gee i wonder

>

Attached: 25FEE487-C2F1-4D94-864D-15C2481E1341.jpg (758x792, 86.93K)

TIL there are no rock songs about disgusting things

Well, not ones that the algorithm will promote.

Because they can use the autotune to mask their man voices
t. 100 gecks

It's not really all trannies, there are plenty of normie trannies who just listen to Imagine Dragons and shit like that. What you're thinking of is just an online archetype. They like anime, gaming, le ebin a e s t h e t i c crap like that. Anything calling itself hyperpop or endearing itself to the idea comes with built-in marketing that appeals to these people, just the same as twee pixel graphic indie Earthbound ripoffs do.

why does Any Forums obsess over trannies so much

haunted by laura les gr8 tier hyper pop

More like 0/8 tier

Because it’s pretentious as fuck much like them and everything else they like

>why do trannies
why do trannies do anything stupid?
>its mental illness user
mental
faggotry
illness
based and redpilled

haha it's funny cause it's annoying on purpose