Archers of Loaf, Talk Talk, Japan, Joy Division, Bauhaus, Women, New Order, The Smiths, My Bloody Valentine, Slowdive...

>Archers of Loaf, Talk Talk, Japan, Joy Division, Bauhaus, Women, New Order, The Smiths, My Bloody Valentine, Slowdive, Unwound, Drive Like Jehu, Fishmans, Boris, Jimmy Eat World, Big Black, Radiohead, Cocteau Twins, Shellac, The Sundays, The Pretenders, Depeche Mode, Coheed and Cambria, The The, Grandaddy, At the Drivein, Fugazi, Swans, Mission of Burma, Slint, Rapeman, Frank Zappa, The Residents, Pere Ubu, David Bowie, Nick Drake, The Cardiacs, Nick Cave, The Fall, The Cure, Portishead, Bjork, Sulfjan Stevens, Sonic Youth, Sigur Ros, Spiritualized, Peter Green, The Stone Roses, Red House Painters, Aphex Twin, Kendrick Lamar, The Flaming Lips, Low, The Beach Boys, Kanye West, Boards of Canada, Beach House, Yo La Tengo, Built to Spill, Jane's Addiction, Aphex Twin, Car Seat Headrest, The Brave Little Abacus, Neutral Milk Hotel, Roxy Music, Cleaners from Venus, Prefab Sprout, XTC, Dukes of the Stratosphear, Oingo Boingo, Popol Vuh, Soft Machine, Candy Claws, This Heat, Suicide, Wire, Siouxsie and the Banshees, The Sound, The Chameleons, Echo and the Bunnymen, Coil, Pylon, Emerson, Lake & Palmer, Scratch Acid, NoMeansNo, Dinosaur Jr, Young Marble Giants, Interpol, PiL, gnosticism, exotericism, the tarot, Gene Wolfe, Evola, Gaddis, Gass, Delillo, Canticle for Lebowitz, Dostoyevsky, Lem, Roadside Picnic, Tolstoy, Lermentov, Pushkin, Mishima, Tolstoy, Celíne, Heller, Master and the Margarita, Junger, Denial of Death, Hegel, nondualism, Whitehead, Husserl, Zapffe, Murakami, Dune, tits over ass, Plato, Hesse, Bolaño, Pale Fire, DFW, Cormac McCarthy, Berserk, anime, manga, Ghibli, Korean films, Japanese films, Russian films, Raimi, Tarkovsky, Feet, shaved pussy, Goodfellas, getting carsick, eating cottage cheese with fruit, "gaslight", "gatekeep", "dunnning kruger", "impostor syndrome", "!=", wearing glasses, soccer, American Beauty, American Psycho, Scarface

Attached: CA30F021-FA6B-4BB1-B864-C3D157DCB5FF.png (249x219, 32.54K)

all kino

>tits over ass
Yes.

Attached: 1643575829809.jpg (400x400, 21.85K)

>Archers of Loaf, Talk Talk, Joy Division, Women, New Order, The Smiths, My Bloody Valentine, Slowdive, Unwound, Drive Like Jehu, Boris, Big Black, Radiohead, Shellac, Fugazi, Swans, Mission of Burma, Slint, Rapeman, Pere Ubu, David Bowie, Nick Drake, The Cardiacs, Nick Cave, The Fall, The Cure, Portishead, Bjork, Sonic Youth, Spiritualized, The Stone Roses, Red House Painters, Aphex Twin, The Flaming Lips, Low, The Beach Boys, Boards of Canada, Yo La Tengo, Built to Spill, XTC, This Heat, Suicide, Wire, Siouxsie and the Banshees, The Sound, The Chameleons, Pylon, Scratch Acid, Dinosaur Jr, Young Marble Giants, Interpol, PiL, Dostoyevsky, Tolstoy, Master and the Margarita, tits over ass, Raimi,n getting carsick, eating cottage cheese with CHIPS, "gaslight", "gatekeep", American Psycho

Attached: giganiga.jpg (1080x1020, 136.69K)

literally me wtf

We did it Any Forums we defeated reddit

>Talk Talk
Chad taste, leave them alone.

Be honest OP. When was the last time you even touched a woman?

I like kero kero bonito!

Effeminate menbros...

gemo

Another bullshit loaf stealth shill thread. This dude is like fifty trying to rehabilitate his shit bands image, it’s not gonna work

where's death grips, bvnr, anco, black midi, squid?

You put Tolstoy twice

Attached: 1460530216391.jpg (235x236, 19.76K)

i look like that and i say that

why are they always bald LOL

Joy Division is the only band that deserves to be exempt from memecore desu

>no pavement
>no melville
baized

i do a little fist pump in my brain when people forget to include anco in these copypastas

>Modest Mouse not mentioned
My favourite band dodged a soijack bullet, great.

For what it's worth I've never encountered anyone who likes Candy Claws that isn't obviously familiar with this place