Do love songs work

>2 months in she broke up with me
>said she doesnt feel the same about me the way I do her
>wrote a love song about her
>contemplating sending it to her

Attached: download.jpg (235x215, 7.99K)

No. It's much better if you throw it inside of an incel whine album like Brian Wilson or Phil Elverum.

please don't do this

i miss her

Attached: 228.jpg (600x548, 31.05K)

>contemplating sending it to her
You will feel much worse when you send it to her and she doesn't reply

beta beyond belief
the best way to get her back is to live the high life and fuck lots of over women, when she sees you ballin she'll want back in but you NEVER chase a woman when she pulls back, it makes you look pathetic. She's just going to send this to her friends to brag about it and have a laugh at your expense.

whatever you do, don't do it. seriously. you'll regret it more than anything you've ever regretted

>two months
That's nothing. Let it go, if someone doesn't love you leave them be user, focus on yourself, relationships are just icing on the cake once you have figured yourself out, you clearly have no self worth. If you haven't worked on yourself before entering a relationship it will always be awful

No, you'll just come of as being the creepy obsessive ex. She's already over you, bro. She hasn't had a single thought about you since you broke up. The BEST outcome that could have is her cringing into a singularity, then laughing in your face.

even if it was a genuinely good song, it wouldn't win her back. put it out there on an EP or something to get some catharsis, but don't bother sending it to her man she ain't worth it

Don't send the song to her. If anything she should be the one person in the world that doesn't hear it. A world without you is her loss. Keep it that way.

DO IT!

>Contemplate doing the most cringe thing to try to “win her back” because you saw it in a few movies and tv shows
And don’t give me that bullshit about “I didn’t get it from a tv show or movie”. Your global rule 2 violation lookin’ ass would pull some shit like that.

Atleast send it here first so we could judge.

someone should kick your ass

Based take, it's some nerd limp wristed shit to do. Only weaklings chase bitches and SAD about them, pathetic.

Attached: 1626391235_206_Sugar-Ray-Singer-Mark-McGrath-Says-Dark-Side-of-the.jpg (830x1200, 101.85K)

definitely do it faggot boy

Sugar Gay

lmao can you start posting as Any ForumsHARDMAN

ur the guy from the BCNR threads, I can tell your posts immediately

Don't send it to her to try and win her back.

That might happen but trying that is a recipe for disaster.

We don't really have enough context to give good advice, and good advice is often bad advice anyways

Whatc bcnr?

Black Country New Roads

don't lie and back out now hardman

Attached: JS7OfWp.jpg (1158x939, 100.11K)