>Amazon Music good
>TIDAL good
>YouTube good
>SoundCloud good
>Deezer good
>Pandora good
>Spotify bad

why are boomers like this exactly?

Attached: spotify bad.png (1439x1649, 249.48K)

>literally all old people
Boomers are so cringe

FREE SPEECH DONT MEAN HATE SPEECH OR SPEECH THAT KILL PEOPLE
BAN JOE ROGAN

Cope

REPORTED

I don't know who any of these people are besides Neil Young

DUHHH BOOMER!!!! DUHHH BOOM BOOM!???!!1 OK BOOMER!!!! IS THAT ALL YOU SHITPOSTING FUCKS CAN SAY!!??? DURR BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOMER BOOMER BOOMER BOOM (((OLD))) I FEEL LIKE IM IN A FUCKING ASYLUM FULL OF DEMENTIA RIDDEN OLD PEOPLE THAT CAN DO NOTHING BUT REPEAT THE SAME FUCKING WORDS ON LOOP LIKE A FUCKING BROKEN RECORD BOOMER BOOMER BOOMER GRANDPA GRANDPA BOOM OLD OLD OLD BOMMER LOL BUMMER!!! BOKMER!!!1 WRONG GENERATION!! LE ZOOMER!!!! I AM BOOMER!!!! NO ZOOM ZOOM ZOOMIES ZOOMER GOING ZOOMIES AHGHGH I FUCKING HATE THE INTERNET SO GODDAMN MUCH FUCKJK YOU SHITPOST I HONEST TO GOD HOPE YOUR MOTHER CHOKES ON HER OWN FECES IN HELL YOU COCKSUCKER VUT OHHH I KNOWM MY POST IS SHILL ISNT IT?? BOOM BOOM BOMM OLDFAG BOOMER BOOM BOOM REDDIT REDDIT BOOM ZOOM BOOM BOOM POW GOTTA GET THAT BOOM BOOM!!!!!!

DATS RITE! I heard a misinformation and I called my Congressman about it!

this is literally the establishment who have never listen to a second of the Joe Rogan seething and coping of his success and that they can't make him instantly apologize when they write a gay ass 400 word article, it's schoolyard bully levels of pathetic

this pandemic and the recent internet has totally crushed any faith I had in humanity, kinda reddit phrasing but it's a genuine bummer

>never heard of David Crosby or Joni Mitchell
the absolute state of Any Forums

>Graham Nash
>David Crosby
>Stephen Stills
So essentially one artist

if this is all they have, rogan is not threatened at all. it does, however, show the desperation to take him down and make their hypocrisy even more revolting to normal people who vote

>>never heard of David Crosby or Joni Mitchell
>the absolute state of Any Forums

Attached: (you).png (380x349, 67.87K)

>listing Crosby Stills and Nash separately to make the list look bigger
sad

those are just youngs pals, has nothing to do with their age

CSNY was my dad's favorite band. I had went to a show in "98 and got them to sign the self-titled vinyl. He played that album for a couple years straight constantly. Unfortunately, it's been a decade since he passed. Glad he's not alive to be in this fucking mess.

no not my... literal who

>Young, Nash, Crosby, Stills
This order flares up my autism

kek still talking about this shit, lads?

theyre all friends of neil, except for nils lofgren (swedish house musician or something) and india arie (some 90s r&b singer)

Neil lost

Nils Lofgren's from the Springsteen band lmao he's not some house musician wtf

And Lofgren is also associates with Neil. He played with Crazy Horse, on After the Gold Rush and Joni Mitchell.

my bad. i was mixing him with someone else.

well then

wait so literally all of these people are neil young and his friends except for india arie?

Seems like it. Maybe Neil called up his pals and told them to get on board