What does Any Forums think of crywank? In particular of this song=

What does Any Forums think of crywank? In particular of this song= youtu.be/qEHZ0MgrJo4

Attached: 4AE4B8D9-4150-4800-8768-2E48D3FFA30A.jpg (300x300, 15.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Emp4RPJtixY
youtube.com/watch?v=V-sYWaOrLdI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if i knew you listened to this i would immediately beat the fuck out of you and rob you because you're definitely a HUGE pussy. Seriously, what makes men enjoy or look up to fag music like this? Do you aspire to be a bitch?

>if i knew you listened to this i would immediately beat the fuck out of you and rob you because you're definitely a HUGE pussy. Seriously, what makes men enjoy or look up to fag music like this? Do you aspire to be a bitch?

Attached: 1616643124048.png (400x400, 166.99K)

seriously though how does listening to this shit not make you sick or angry? Do you seriously relate to being a weak and anxious beta so much that you'd wanna listen to music about that? You're feminizing yourself you fucking faggot, you're eating poison.

It is what it is…

kid rock blows this shit out of the water. you should try to get more like a badass cowboy baby

>seriously though how does listening to this shit not make you sick or angry? Do you seriously relate to being a weak and anxious beta so much that you'd wanna listen to music about that? You're feminizing yourself you fucking faggot, you're eating poison.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11.33K)

Why would I pretend to be someone I’m not? It seems pointless to put on a though guy act, because in the end it would make me look like a fool.

> Kid Rock

Sugar Ray user and his consequences have been a disaster for Any Forums

it's a mistake to think any quality is inherent and fixed, remaining a weak neurotic mess is your choice. the only reason you'd think it's an inherent part of your identity is because of your low self esteem brother.

crazy town is superior

This looks even more homoerotic than OP user...

Attached: thefuckisthis.jpg (1000x562, 70.64K)

what you're seeing is a sex symbol , of course you don't understand it. you can't relate to something that appeals to a woman.

Kid Rock fucking rocks

youtube.com/watch?v=Emp4RPJtixY

if your test levels don't rise to hypergalactic levels during the intro to bawitdaba then i could not trust u

It's just mindless fun music. Same with Limp Bizkit or Blink-182. I can't imagine people hating that stuff besides music elitists and hipster cunts

I like the part when he says that he likes them underage.

>they say it's statuory
>BUT I SAY IT'S MANDATORY

Attached: imagen_2022-02-03_005231.png (129x141, 26.73K)

turn all limp wrist sweater rock threads into based trailer park rock threads, force faggots and virgins OUT of Any Forums. this board is for jocks.

>6669
nicccce

youtube.com/watch?v=V-sYWaOrLdI

hey OP, you fuck with this bro?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 123.62K)

hes a tranny now btw