youtube.com/watch?v=Rhl5K0mTSKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=2wvV6wdXM_M

black country new road

the classical music played when you're under the surgeon's knife

Quit drinking if you drink a lot

grow a beard dummy
it covers up your double chin

Just so you know, skinny fat is 99% of the time result of drinking soda.

Literally, that's it.

I sometimes wish I could gain enough weight to get even skinnyfat. I always hover around 16 BMI, and often go under if I don't consciously remind myself to eat.

Exercise

Nah you don't want this. Skinny is better

When you're as skinny as me you often feel like shit though. Like I sometimes have to force myself to eat until I get bloated and queasy just to have enough energy the next day.

Why don't you fat and skinny noddle armed nerds just start lifting and eating healthy instead of whining

Attached: images (3).jpg (259x194, 10.92K)

Gym costs money which I don't have plenty of

the prodigy it'll force you to workout and become a high test chad beast . Jilted is a masterpiece

Well, you can always buy some old equipment and do body exercises

Yeah yeah, second that
Voodoo people magic people

I'm interested in weighted body exercides I just almost never get to it. It's just up to me. I don't eat like shit and I drink once a month I just sit on my ass

Well that's the lack of discipline
Kinda can understand, it's boring to workout at home
My advice is to buy some sports uniform exclusively for workout and make a lost lf sets you need to do

list of sets*

cope. you can literally just walk/run, to push-ups pull ups etc. exercise costs nothing. you’re just lazy

>implying you do any of this

i literally do. i don’t go to the gym but im in good shape because i eat well, have a physical job, walk wherever i can, and hike in the mountains regularly.

No you don't
The job I can believe lol

Why it's so hard to people of Any Forums to believe that people who have sex, are fit and just casually having fun talking with anons from other countries can't exist

You sound like an insufferable faggot, you're not amazing or anything

last weekend. seethe

Attached: EF5F078B-23AC-4B1A-9183-4D26F7BD210D.jpg (4032x3024, 3.5M)

i'm here to help user
youtube.com/watch?v=Rhl5K0mTSKY

Imao why so mad
I was sugarposting here for two weeks and I'm still amazed how majority of anons here think, that having sex and being just a casual music fan is something impossible and unattainable

>retard can't even post a picture in the right orientation

i'm not that poster but you should know that stuff like this is normal things that mostly everyone does, it doesn't come off as bragging unless you're a complete freak who actually considers it difficulty or like some massive achievement to get laid or go to a party. you guys are such fucking losers LOL , the suicide rates for posters here must be through the roof. thank god for that

It's beautiful user, it must be nice to be with touch in nature and your soul

Attached: 99992ffb6d4ca1d529816042c6673dbb.jpg (304x195, 10.02K)

He's a lame faggot, bringing sex up and everything. Sounds like a newfag. I didn't need to tell him or anyone else that I have a gf, he just sounds lame. "Omg why is it unbelievableeee that people on here have sex and exercise", it's not about that, it's that most people giving advice don't follow their own advice and he sounded like one of them.

I'm not a newfag, I was lurking mu for a year on occasions but decided to get some experience talking with anons
And you know what, I genuinely gave you heartfelt advices and you decided to be a whiny angry bitch instead of being grateful
No wonder you're a skinnyfat noodle armed nerd who will be forever alone :)

Attached: 1626391235_206_Sugar-Ray-Singer-Mark-McGrath-Says-Dark-Side-of-the.jpg (830x1200, 101.85K)