What's the most technically impressive song you know of? Any genre is fine

What's the most technically impressive song you know of? Any genre is fine.

Attached: EztiqUzWQAc238M.jpg (546x192, 11.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OjosyL8X460
youtube.com/watch?v=bRSZt0VZoAw
youtube.com/watch?v=G1YErov99QU&ab_channel=StevenSchick-Topic
youtube.com/watch?v=jQu3TWRORm4&ab_channel=BC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Electric Masada - Tekufah

youtube.com/watch?v=OjosyL8X460
youtube.com/watch?v=bRSZt0VZoAw
Musical skeuomorphism is where it's at

I dunno if this is the most technical ever, but Frantic Disembowelment by Cannibal Corpse always blew me away cause they had to record that riff 4 times perfectly and it sounds hard as shit to play

probably something by Brian Ferneyhough. Steven Schick stated that he spent around 1300 hours over the course of 9 months practicing Bone Alphabet.

youtube.com/watch?v=G1YErov99QU&ab_channel=StevenSchick-Topic

youtube.com/watch?v=jQu3TWRORm4&ab_channel=BC

Fracture by King Crimson is brutally difficult because of the stamina required to play the Moto Perpetuo segment with no breaking - only one decent cover of it exists, by some italian girl.

Stun sneed

Islamey

Stun Sneed

Heh sneed

What's the hardest song to play on a bass guitar?

fuck it, pyramid song

Everyone knows you mostly just approximate what is written. Autistic microtonal music like that of for example Ben Johnston where you actually have to be exact to get the timbres right is a lot more difficult to realize.

Playing some shit by Victor Wooten. I'd rather not because "le fast playing" is soulless.

I second this, fracture is the first song I thought of for this
I've heard that Discipline the song is also insanely difficult for guitar, no idea about the other instruments though

i do not hate this answer. i would pick Rachmaninov plays Rachmaninov bc no one can do it like he can. there's a special attention to detail when he plays his own work that i have not found elsewhere.

I do hate this answer

Are the other Myster Dungeons worth playing past Time/Dark/Sky? I had way more fun with them than the mainline series

Layla by Derek and the Dominos

September by earth wind and fire there’s so much shit going on and everything is doubled there’s even a piano buried in all that mix

Drowning Witch