This shit sucks actually

This shit sucks actually

Attached: thumb_d_gallery_base_a4b64641.jpg (454x400, 17.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MEl0Chq36lc
youtube.com/watch?v=M3QQUziYzHs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Filtered

You're just subhuman if you think so, listen to their live album "Les Bains-Douches" if you want a more raw, gritty, and dark feel.

I thought it was ok until I heard Movement by New Order
Holy shit does that album blow this out of the water

youtube.com/watch?v=MEl0Chq36lc
how did they do it

Low-Life Chads filter you niggers.

>filtered
>by the most entry level t shirt tier post punk band
I like Unknown Pleasures but New Order is just better. But Closer is garbage.

Low-Life is a New Order album you newfag.

New Dawn Fades is my favorite

For me, it's Insight.

Greatest album ever made, Disorder is the best track on it but everybody refuses to admit it, and it's solid all the way through with a track like I Remember Nothing at the end. It all still sounds special even today
Rock music should forever be divided between Pre-JD and Post-JD

The way the guitar line lurches against the drums and bass until it slips into a groove alongside them is so fucking cool, and it builds into such an intense climax. Unknown Pleasures deserves it's praise. Literally wearing a long sleeve with the cover on it typing this

^in reference to New Dawn Fades

Personally I think the regular albums are too refined, in the live albums every song sounds otherwordly. Even in the First EP this was obviously the case. Their music was meant to be depressing, gloomy, raw, unpolished, and etc at least in my opinion. The studio albums "popified" it.

I just recently listened to the factory recording and yeah I get what you mean. I wouldn't say it was popified but it was more stripped back to a very brooding stir. Their live material was all out war though. There's this one part in Interzone where Peter Hook screams his fucking brains out (trying to find a way to GET OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUT)

JD truly are a mediocre band. This album has like two decent tracks on it.

Listen to more bands then come back to it, I used to think the exact same thing

by stealing from Kraftwerk, kek

youtube.com/watch?v=M3QQUziYzHs

Why wasn't the entire album recorded like this, goddamnit?

>Rock music should forever be divided between Pre-JD and Post-JD
There should be chapters in the book of rock: Elvis, Hendrix, Joy Division, Oasis

they were lightning in a fucking bottle
genius instrumentalists, genius producer and a genius singer/songwriter all coming together in perfect synthesis

I can't even remotely understand why this album is so highly praised. It's unbelievably pretentious and cringe.
BUT
Shadowplay is a fucking masterpiece, no doubt about that

Why the fuck weren't Transmission and the other singles on this album?