What do we think of Vada Vada?

"Vada Vada" is a genre formed by The Garden, otherwise known as twin brothers Wyatt and Fletcher Shears.
While classified as a genre, it is more like an expression within craft. Wyatt describes it as "an idea that represents pure creative expression, that disregards all previously made genres and ideals."
Popular Vada Vada artists include Puzzle, Enjoy, The Garden, Slater, Cowgirl Clue and 3L3D3P

Attached: 51QpQHJ0tUL.jpg (500x500, 44.45K)

in a gada da vida baby

Gay

Understandable.

kino

Did they..?

>"an idea that represents pure creative expression, that disregards all previously made genres and ideals."
So it's generic zoomer rap, got it

love these niggas

not really rap, i dont believe any of them do hip hop.

Fuck each other? Idk. Aren't they twins? But that would be hot af ngl. I hear twins fuck each like rabbits

Oh I do too, they're really close and quite touchy so I wouldn't be surprised if they have ever experimented.

>aren't they twin
Are you perhaps blind?

Indie fucking sucks. This is just another act calumniated by the lack of variety of stuff to listen to.

Yes, I typed this post through my braile keyboard

They're cute, so they must have sucked each others dick at one point in time.

not even indie either, they do some indie rock tracks but majority is just noise desu lol

>I hear twins fuck each like rabbits
So it will be good for you to go back to >>Any Forums

Attached: images (38).jpg (554x554, 19.49K)

Agreed, I've seen the way they look at each other

I meant twins in general you dumb brazillian monkey. Do you think two slender petite twin girls scissoring each other isn't hot?

They make garage rock and post punk with the occasional DnB breakbeat under it. It's interesting music, but these kids have semi-famous and well-connected parents, so I hate them.

Post proof

Understandable, not too into the rich which is probably I dont enjoy interviews too much. They seem out of it or something, they're so nice to look at though.

Attached: the garden sink.gif (520x293, 2.65M)

There is a performance they're doing for a radio station and I remember constantly seeing Fletcher giving Wyatt this smug look and then laughing as he drummed. I don't have the video but I could probably find it though.

Images coming up are examples of why I think there is much more going on behind the scenes.

Attached: dd18560469b29d53e021a83c32dc2b6f.jpg (736x647, 110.92K)

Always got hands on each other.

Attached: cdea2e97d9d6ac7f7ee4178fe7fac713.jpg (540x721, 67.59K)

Not to mention they are ALWAYS together. They live together, they are always working together. They've had girlfriends worry about their closeness and they are always talking about how close they are.
We get it.

Hot.

Oh yeah.

Imagine them cucking their girlfriends in front of them by fucking each other violently. Hnnghhh.....

gay twin sex