Why he is so fucking good?

why he is so fucking good?

Attached: folder.jpg (500x499, 43.92K)

Because you got filtered

he's an alien

Music is exceptional when it is both emotionally interesting and technically surprising, both of which can be found in his music.

Attached: how-to-cosplay-as-aphex-twin-66265088.png (500x439, 81.43K)

based

Hack. Moving on.

>emotionally interesting and technically surprising
>aphex hack
lmao

what kind of music do you like?

it's what happens when a teenage electronics-obsessed autist from the middle of nowhere discovers raves

he's autistic

>technically surprising
>aphex twin
>in 2022
BRUHHHHH

you just choose to be a contrarian, my nig

yeah you just choose to be retarded

lol yeah if you want technically surprising music listen to pic rel

Attached: a3617801006_10.jpg (1200x1200, 71.14K)

he is a cyber druid

the baits are too obvious itt

soul
soulless

jungle breaks ripoff for tourists

>jungle breaks
the only jungle-ish track he's ever made was earth portal and even then he's throwing in some 2step and dubstep into the mix with more idm oriented percussion. I think there's some unreleased jungle like breaks on the joyrex tape too but I don't remember. That's about it. It's really just the one track and it's pretty fucking good too.

i love that little nigger like you wouldn't believe

if you were put in a room with all this equipment you couldn't produce something as technically proficient as 4 bars of any of the tracks on Syro

Attached: 5839_rk3ly4x_1.jpg (935x813, 94.46K)

I kind of ebbed and flowed to his work randomly, saw 1,2 but
>pic related
opened my eyes to his genius, it's so immaculately mastered, every instrument and every song are placed, paced perfectly, it isn't just an arbitrary left-centre-right, they dance across the channels and draw you in a way I have never heard by any artist, if you have iems, this is a staple

Attached: Collapse_(EP).jpg (316x316, 29.1K)