Artists who still use this type of visuals in covers/music videos etc are fucking corny and tacky

artists who still use this type of visuals in covers/music videos etc are fucking corny and tacky

This screams out of touch

I'm so tired of this shit, it's so fucking basic and boring , the ugly ass purple triangle with palms and grids, blue/pink color palette

This is embarassing, it's not 2013 anymore

Attached: 52766833_409753293093039_7514523262672437248_n.jpg (960x540, 57.71K)

this is the worst

Attached: avatars-000294954504-wc1ryz-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 66.52K)

idk I still enojy it, thought I do kind of agree as of late most of the new songs those streams put out don't really catch my ear.

Attached: FJQgwX1XMAQKV-i.jpeg.jpg (675x900, 119.61K)

Meh, it's not nearly as corny or lame as shit like this. It's not 1973 anymore.

Attached: gvf.png (787x800, 1.04M)

yeah that grid tron shit always looked gay. it was like the corporate version of what marketing firms thought "vaporwave" was

t.

actually faggots these vaporwave graphics are specifically stolen from mainstream culture from 1983 until 1986. they didnt exist before.
its neon pastal reworking stolen from 1920s art
deco style
and yes its cringe as fuck
t. graphic designfag

>words
post examples faggot

lmao dialate fagot.

Btfo homo gaydar
Miami Vice stole it and made it huge.
also graphics seen in movies like Cocktail, Back to the Future and other movies of the time
Cant you cunts use a fucking search engine?

>neon pastal reworking stolen from 1920s art
I'm talking about this part retard. Obviously the vaporwave graphics are referring to the 1980s, it's meant to coincide with the music itself which is also a retroactive fixture on old vintage 80s kitsch.

>vaporwave
>fixture on old vintage 80s kitsch
You cant cite 80s bands with the graphics back then sperg. The graphics were representative of many and wide variety of music acts at the time,
Not exclusively new wave bands that vaporwave tries to emulate. These acts are just a few who used the same cringe gay neon deco graphics at the time. Try to pidgeon hole all of them into vaporwave if you can - protip you cant

Roger Daltrey
El Debarge
Duran Duran
Power Station
Devo
Sinéad O'Connor
Russ Ballard
Black Uhuru
Jackson Browne
Kate Bush
Meat Loaf
Phil Collins
Bryan Adams
Tina Turner
Public Image Limited
Peter Gabriel
Pink Floyd
ZZ Top
The Smiths
The Tubes
Dire Straits
Depeche Mode
The Hooters
Iron Maiden
The Alan Parsons Project
The Ward Brothers
Godley & Creme
Corey Hart
Glenn Frey
U2
Underworld
Frankie Goes to Hollywood[4]
Propaganda
Foreigner
The Police
Red 7
Ted Nugent
Suicidal Tendencies
The Damned
Billy Idol
The Church

the fuck kind of autistic post is this shit, take your meds bro

Cope & sneed just because i kicked these factsway up your shitter, then wiped my boot on your face

>neon pastal reworking stolen from 1920s art
I was asking you to post pics of and explain this shit and you went off on some ridiculous tangent like some autistic retard. The fact that you see this as some kind of game of one-upmanship tells me how truly damaged your meme-brain is.

look up the album covers, they use a sort of glossy 80s new romantic esque neon aesthetic he's referring to i think

>it's meant to coincide with the music itself which is also a retroactive fixture on old vintage 80s kitsch
Yes I'm aware of this. I already explained how the graphics posted in the OP are meant to compliment the music itself which are both referencing old aesthetics from the 80s.

user it takes a few seconds to google this stuff. get off your fat neet tendies eating ass ffs

Ok cool, so you won't post an example of a simple picture of art deco but you'll autistically list every 1980s band you've had gay sex to with your graphic design professor on your vacation to Madagascar.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 21.7K)

>the fuck kind of autistic post is this shit,
>take your meds bro
imagine typing this hypocrite cope post,