Remember when artists buried their emotional pain with illicit substances and groupies instead of writing gay ass notes...

Remember when artists buried their emotional pain with illicit substances and groupies instead of writing gay ass notes about their wittle feelings and leaving their band?

Attached: Black-Country-New-Road.jpg (2000x2000, 376.41K)

TRUST FUND KID CORE. art school wankers. see also: black midi, squid

Agreed bro, if you're depressed, you should suffer and torture your body and then kill yourself unless you're a poser. Kurt, Elliott, and Ian got it right. Fuck pussies trying to get better and live brighter lives

Suffering makes for good music. Artists should suffer more.

This.

Heroin chic is back?

Paracetamol chic.

Me in the back

This but unironically

These kids definitely do coke.

They're definitely the type to get sold speed and creatine sprayed with lidocaine for £100 a gram

No, not really. When was it, again?

Done ket at one of their sets before wahey

i want to shag the one on the right bros

kek
no one gives a shit

Bro, fax. There's a reason kurt elliot and Ian are based boys.

You and every other mu tard

you're upset that not everyone is as miserable a cunt as you

Not miserable, trust fund wanker

you're clearly bitter and miserable about young musicians who aren't a bunch of soundcloud rappers, since you make a thread whingeing about "art school wankers like black country new road" every day

Lol, do i? Am I also miserable because I never made it?

what's the next evolution in your routine? crying about middle-class people that live in your head? labour voters?

Why are you so mad? I'm not even the original guy you were responding to. Does it really offend you when people insult bands you like?

the Strokes started the trust fund kid core
there are still rock bands with working class background like Turnstile or The Garden, listen to them

these lot look like they eat their pizzas with knives and forks

i don't care for the band but i keep seeing this spastic griping about them in the same terms
he's really upset that they aren't fronting gangsta or whatever the fuck

I live below the poverty line with one meal a day, I have no friends or gf, haven't see my family in years, I'm overworked and underpaid in my job that barely pays the rent. I live in a shoebox shitty apartment the size of a closet. All girls I've been with lied and betrayed me, I'm manlet skinnyfat from a third world country, and of course, I have severe depression and anxiety, yet I'm still here believing that one day I'll start a band and make music, which is my dream, and all the suffering will be worth it. I really can't understand this type of people that had it all and gave it up. Fuck this guy, fuck this band, and fuck trust fund art school students. I'll never listen to this band ever again even if the singer comes back one day.

Evry band can't be biblical - LG X as you were

Attached: Liam-and-Noel.jpg (2000x1272, 2.03M)

lmao

Go make your music user I believe in you