Just got into prog rock recently. Who should I listen to if I love Jethro Tull and Yes but hate ELP and Pink Floyd?

Just got into prog rock recently. Who should I listen to if I love Jethro Tull and Yes but hate ELP and Pink Floyd?

Attached: 32524D1D-4687-4468-82A3-36F9977118C8.jpg (225x225, 17.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCybPN2m-N6IGoF-nDh0CJsg
progarchives.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6BS8WqtNs
youtube.com/watch?v=aUeUm5K878g
youtube.com/watch?v=El9GSoOvcD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Steven Wilson

Early Genesis. Porcupine Tree.

start liking ELP

Uh, Gentle Giant, Rush, Van Der Graaf Generator, Current 93 (prog folk adjacent), early Fleetwood Mac, Genesis, Porcupine Tree, Marillion, Hatfield And The North. Try those

here's a channel full of shit

youtube.com/channel/UCybPN2m-N6IGoF-nDh0CJsg

Mainstream prof is gay and so are you, you fucking simping-for-pedochads faggot

progarchives.com/

King Crimson must have something for you.

Attached: john_wetton_smirk.png (631x723, 813.24K)

How did you get filtered by ELP and PF?

Gentle Giant

youtube.com/watch?v=EC6BS8WqtNs

The best one's are secret, but I can give you Gentle Giant, Comus and Aphrodite's Child

this site is good for finding obscure albums but never take the opinions of these users seriously

Comus

Focus

youtube.com/watch?v=aUeUm5K878g

Camel

youtube.com/watch?v=El9GSoOvcD4

It's really a matter of the album, I tried getting into Pink Floyd with DSotM but it bored the shit out of me.
At the same time I liked 2112 and Moving Pictures from the first time I heard em.

Listen to enough Jethro Tull until you realize that Passion Play is their best album and then stop listening to Jethro Tull and listen to Van der Graaf Generator instead.
Atleast thats what i did.

Morte Macabre - Symphonic Holocaust
Kebnekaise - early stuff
Goblin - most stuff

Seconding these

yeah ofc dark side bored you, try Animals, Wish You Were Here and The Wall, as well as some early stuff

Sensations Fix

Kansas if you are not a whinny pretension faggot and likes to ROCK