The new bengalfuel music video is god-tier

the new bengalfuel music video is god-tier

Attached: 1635775573695.jpg (1351x1072, 178.64K)

kill yourself joe

Surely there are women out there as attractive or more so than Olive Glass who are willing to do these weird art videos. Do they charge too much? Then how did you afford Olive?

>olive glass
>attractive
but seriously user, i think you are missing the point of the aesthetic of this band

She's my type so I might be biased, but assuming she isn't attractive on an objective scale, wouldn't that make her a low bar to overcome? It's not like there is any shortage of TV-ugly but actually hot girls in the entertainment capital of the country.

this girl seems pretty attractive by standard definitions. it's in the eye of the beholder, i guess. seems like most of the videos feature a sort of androgynous or alt look. idk i haven't seen all of them yet

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-02 at 12.49.04 PM.png (1920x1080, 2.71M)

entire project is just strange. kinda shit production but very good atmosphere

is the guy running an underground sex cult or whats up

>dude mediocre ambient with le hot women lmao

>le hot women l

I go MIA from /mu and this faggot is still here pushing his barrow of shit
fml

It's strange that it's strange to be desu
art films have always been an excuse for gratuitous nudity
you'd think the only thing keeping art music videos from being the same is MTV censorship
but enter the internet

Hey Joe, please hire actresses with big tits.

yeah where did that fat chick with the pentagram tattoo go and why doesn't she exist on the internet outside of your video

>is the guy running an underground sex cult or whats up
>the pentagram tattoo

found my favorite in the video for so vortexy, and the song is for once not ambient

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

You probably could have gotten Olive to do all this if you weren't such a poor fuck who spent all his money on rent because you live in New York like a dumbass

she's just plain gross and what's the difference

>please put some underwear on before you writhe around in rose petals, they're expensive and I can't afford to have any of them lost in your gross crevices

>she's just plain gross and what's the difference

Attached: 577.png (637x445, 72.03K)

is that zug or groomer

shes 100% fuckable in a gross way