So since old music is outselling new music and since new music have no cultural staying power does that mean that new...

So since old music is outselling new music and since new music have no cultural staying power does that mean that new pop music is just getting hyped artificially by record companies desperately trying to control the creative process in the music industry?

Attached: IMG_0148.jpg (1080x1192, 184.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_m36D-aaFyTVXFtDK-Y7kSSls-NFTWr7Ak
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sex with black girls

Aka enlightenment

just means new music is crap, duh

god i need a flirty black gf

Enjoy your STD

That means that western culture is ogre (over) and it will fall into obscurity of pure nostalgia. It started with 90's continuted with 80's, now it's 00's and the next one will be probably some big reset with everything going back to elements of 60's. Big change Perestroika style.

So we're gonna see the new counterculture soon?

you've started the fucking obvious user

be the change you want to see

I wonder what it will be

neo-glurpscore

What a faggot

It means that record company suits are seeking formulas for automating the process of generating lucrative entertainment acts, but creativity doesn't work that way so the results suck circumcised dick.

Realistically it's already started We just don't have the power of retrospect to see what it is. I hope for DIY culture but it's probably something stupid like nu-disco.

I don't remember this episode of Nagatoro

no it means we've entered a new era of music as an art where we only look back and evaluate what we've already made because we can't really push it any further experimentally or commercially. popular music as an art medium will die off in the next 10 years mark my words

think about how the art of painters reached a maximum point in the first half of the 20th century. after a certain point, theres just nowhere else to go.

the only answer is the next big commercial art medium. music is on its way out.

Attached: 1454797454321.gif (420x315, 486.69K)

Good new music is free

ABANDON THE WEST
youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_m36D-aaFyTVXFtDK-Y7kSSls-NFTWr7Ak

Attached: sheik pepe.jpg (420x420, 31.28K)

OP literally happened to me after my parents broke up and I we to school in the hood for 2 years. I got jerked off on the school bus by some turboslut for like a month straight in 8th grade. She was some black chick with huge tiddies. I used to jam my hand down the front of her pants and root around cluelessly. One day I went around back and shoved my hand down the back of her pants and found a poop corn flake stuck in her crack. I felt it come loose one my finger and drew my hand back QUICK.
Anyway, one day everyone found out that she had sex with a couple of older dudes in their 20s or something and everyone started calling her a slut. She stopped giving me handies after that. It was pretty shit desu

People forget the Classical period was one huge nostalgia fest to begin with. Literally returning to the values and aesthetics of the Ancients