Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 6756788.jpg (542x541, 84.97K)

Who actually invented trap? Was it a black person?

Attached: bb80c6b7-98f0-4733-adfe-59bd8dd71355.jpg (768x401, 57.45K)

Based black man, cringe faggot jew

don't know who either of these nerds are but i hate virtue signaling white ppl so fuck that guy. the fact that he feels qualified to explain white supremacy and the black condition to a black man is just astronomical levels of delusion. get fucked steve

the black guy. he needs to learn a thing or two about racism and how it ties to understanding and attitudes towards racial cultures from us white musicologists

trap is defined by hi hats and heavy bass as far as im concerned, in my very limited knowledge three 6 mafia mystic stylez was the first trap album

trap is much more simplistic than beethoven on a musical level, because it's loop based music with simple structures and very little harmonic or melodic development. It was designed as party/club music to be easy to listen and dance to. Nobody with a decent musical education would dispute this, and if you want to find some black music to compare to classical in terms of depth and complexity like this guy clearly does there's a lot to choose from before you'd pick trap. He's trying to sound smart and open minded but just makes himself sound like a fool instead.

both.... first guys wrong in general talking about "intellect required" and shit but second guys also wrong for trying to talk like he understands more about racial prejudices towards a black guy

It's ok to curb stomp minorities (figuratively and literally) who vaguely disagree with the established narratives if it's done in defense of minorities who agree with you and the established narratives i.e. "the right side of history". But unironically. They are, after all, suffering from severe cases of internalized white supremacy and little better than the average Klansman.

They had the sound but not the structure. They were typical beats. Trap is half time

i dont think anyone is arguing that classical isnt typically more complex than trap. i think implying that theres a certain "intellect" and that "trap listeners could never truely understand classical" is where the criticism arrises. i agree the dude seems to have some serious internalized racism issues

plot twist: first guy wasn't being serious, the second guy was

You certainly need to adjust to certain music/art before (perhaps) fully appreciating it but I’m not sure if I’d correlate this with ‘intelligence’ if just more with familiarity

god damn that classical music elitist got BTFO thanks for that pol

Attached: getyourself.jpg (1125x1125, 145.68K)

>calls himself a musicologist
>doesn't even know that Beethoven was black

But uhm, the white guy is certainly a dweeb and an ass

anyone who saw it and thought "based black man!!"

Attached: 2022-02-02 00_58_51-Broderick Hunter on Twitter_ _Lol the fact the people took this seriously… a “sy.png (594x813, 636.5K)

i thought trap originated from the triplet style

i knew mozart was black but didnt knwo beethoven was? source?

....you're doing it again steve. we just talked about this.

trap rips off a lot from cloudrap which would be impossible without the swedish sadboys

sounds to me like he's saying if you only listen to something thats simple, direct and in-your face, you might not appreciate the subtleties of something that's more considered and less accessible. If he'd said some highbrow jazz instead of beethoven and nickleback instead of trap he'd be making the same point but no way some onions musicologist would jump in to talk about elitism and racial supremacy off the back of it.