Anyone else actually like Nirvana instead of shitting on them for contrarian brownie points?

Anyone else actually like Nirvana instead of shitting on them for contrarian brownie points?

Attached: nvn.jpg (1024x743, 119.67K)

I like them. Went from liking to hating to liking again. Went from liking cause it was """cool""" to do so but not understanding the weirdness of the rarer album cuts, to hating cause "lol nirvana is so lame....," to liking again cause I reached a point where I realized Nirvana did things bands I now love also do (outside their popular songs), and I no longer hate bands just cause it's trendy.

have consistently loved them since i was a child which is the case with most music-heads. there have been a galactic ton of kurt-hate-threads recently but those are just tourists from pol doing their best to meme on a mu subject

Krist is based, and Courtney is quasi based so it’s safe to like them

The only good song I've heard is the seasons on the sun cover

I'm glad her public spats were only ever with Dave

Attached: 46-77909986.jpg (616x975, 75.99K)

used to love em. now not so much but some of the rarer album tracks and the b sides oh my goodness they are amazing. (milk it, radio friendly unit shifter, old age, dive, etc.)

>invalidating other people's opinions before they have a chance to give them
fuck off

In Utero was one of the best rock albums of the 90s, I've had this take forever

Nirvana is based, great band.

She should have sang at the hall of fame performance, which sucked ass with the other singers

unwound are better

Are contrarian points a thing? That will affect my answer to your based question.

I like Nirvana

No

Bleach and Nevermind have great songs I shuffle around but I very much enjoy In Utero as an album experience and think it’s their greatest work. So sure, Nirvana rocks

Very much agreed with these points.

I like some of their songs but the massive radio singles are way too overplayed for me to want to listen to again. I can still listen to In Utero, Unplugged, Bleach, Incesticide, and half of Nevermind though

If we're talking contrarian we should talk about how great Linkin Park was.

THE FUCKING TRUTH

Incesticide is their best album

trips of absolute TRUTH

Most original band of the early 90s. Kurt could've handled it better tho.