/metal/

Worst Death album thread edition
Old

Attached: cover.jpg (1080x1080, 226.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GEiS29OlxAA
youtube.com/watch?v=j8z7UjET1Is
youtube.com/watch?v=8edvl_j8fHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Onions of Perseverance is the worst death album by a mile

hee hee hee youtu.be/GEiS29OlxAA

But Chuck did give the best head in metal. David Vincent had his Azagthoth, and everyone in Vader had Doc, but no one made a pink cock erect like Chuck. True, as the AIDS infested his throat it made it hard for him to deep throat, but even as he lay there rotting, stinking of AZT and covered with Kaposi's sarcoma, Chuck would signal with two fingers when a willing donor came into the room. All I can offer in addition to that is the fact that no sex will ever compare to colostomy hole love, especially when the hole is fresh and supple after a well-greased movement.

We will never forget you, Chuck. Every time I hear your name my prostate aches, both for your tender heart-shaped ass and that incredibly thin, probing member we shared many times. It is heartbreaking how many things bring Chuck to mind. The sound of heavy metal. The flavor of Taco Bell food on the road. The scent of semen. The world lost not only a great musician, but a great lover, when Chuck died.

To say Chuck was gay is incorrect. He wasn't gay, he was just open-minded, and he sought anal sex from men, boys, girls and animals alike. Anal was not his favorite. His favorite was the blowjob, and he liked to be held afterwards, with someone stroking his hair and saying, "Chuck you are king of the world."

I will never sell the copy of Leprosy (80 grain vinyl) he left me at our last meeting. It is battered now, and reeks faintly of manpoo, and maybe it does have a few suspicious smears, but it is all I have of him. That and the memories. Those gushing, sticky, illicit, clandestine memories... Oh Chuck I miss you more than I can say.

what am i supposed to use for playing shit on my phone

Go to youtube and play it through the phone speakers

yeah but what if i already downloaded it with youtubetomp3

The Sound of Perseverance is the best Death album

Attached: 1618423524264.jpg (1636x1940, 492.96K)

VLC my dude

>mfw that mid-tempo break in Zombie Ritual

Attached: more_chuck33.jpg (333x500, 21.23K)

This album rocks

Attached: 1625332019801.png (599x591, 725.26K)

...an mp3 player?

Leprosy is pretty good

youtube.com/watch?v=j8z7UjET1Is

get some

Where do you find a long haired metalhead bf if you live in Bumfuck, USA bros

Attached: IMG.jpg (640x640, 326.94K)

Is modern metal bad because the kids don't grow up on Sabbath and Priest?

Or is it because they rely on Sabbath or Priest too much?

what does bumfuck mean? You have rapist bums there?

The only really intolerable metal out there imo is slam and core. Everything else has some diamond in the rough, but corey slam death is the absolute fuckin worst.

Attached: 1642999660500.jpg (640x853, 141.64K)

Fucked up how hard this rocks boys
youtube.com/watch?v=8edvl_j8fHU

Attached: cover.jpg (400x399, 120.25K)

Just a funny way of saying "in the middle of nowhere."