Who has the better albums...

Who has the better albums? I think ted nugent has some real good albums up until damn Yankees and neil has that one banger keep on rocking in the free world

Attached: Stranglehold.jpg (940x1219, 420.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_onagRhKN5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don’t really care for either of the old farts but stranglehold is incredible

Neil, but Ted is the better person.

Neil Young is a massive faggot and Uncle Ted is based as hell but I don’t know a single song by Ted Nugent. I just know him for being based

neil was more of an album artist. harvest is a better record than any nugent cd

Neil has better albums, but Stranglehold is the best song between both

I don't like people that try to deplatform others. Not a fan of Joe Rogan (I'm vegan and moderatly left-wing), but Neil Young is a bad person for trying to deplatform him. It does change the way I look at Neil Young. I liked some of his music, but I tried listening to it again and it just sounded phony. I don't think I would have had the same reaction if it was purely melodic.

that's funny 'cos Cuckgau always thought Neil was le real rawker while CSN were lightweight phonies

I'm so sick of these geriatric boomers and their faux-problems. Just die already.

Neil obviously, but Ted will always be based for being in the Amboy Dukes.

> Neil Young protests something
> It does change the way I look at Neil Young
also
> I'm vegan and moderately left-wing

get a load of this retard

They're both shit

for me, it's ted's solo in the higher video

youtube.com/watch?v=_onagRhKN5E
Ted had his moments

Based. I agree with ya

NTA but veganism is based, I tried it for a month but decided I didn't want to give up eggs. JUST Egg JUST does not cut it bro. So I buy cage free and drink almond milk when I can

Unless you mean being a leftist is retarded in which case yes. Centrism is where it's at

ted's a lot better at playing guitar, especially live. but in terms of songwriting... jesus christ. he doesn't have a single good album, only hit ever was cat scratch fever. he cries and complains about not being inducted into the rock n roll hof but every single artist there has more hits/influence

This closeted faggot will still die first and ironically be eaten by bears, wolves, and deer who say Fuck It.

Attached: D0A094AB-4BB5-4F59-82A5-BDA2C19BE5F6.jpg (950x1384, 873.48K)

yea ted can shred, but he doesnt have a lot of strong albums or songs for that matter

Ted? Lol that pedophile retard

>oldmanyeallsatcloud.nft

Whoever dies first

YEAAAAHHHHH BOOMER FIGHT!!!!!!11!11