This is it Roganbros...if David gets Taylor to boycott Spotify it’s fucking over

This is it Roganbros...if David gets Taylor to boycott Spotify it’s fucking over

Attached: F8096165-0444-46AB-8BAB-DB6B3968BE8B.png (1296x736, 87.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-12-13/taylor-swift-calls-out-soros-family-in-fight-with-private-equity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She doesn't own most of her masters, she could only pull folklore, evermore, and her versions of Red and Fearless. She has no control over the rest of her discography.

and nothing of value was lost

Attached: cigar-smoking.gif (400x300, 1.82M)

Phoebe in fucking shambles kek

who?

no Taylor would never do that

doesnt george soros unironically own her catalog? not even conspiracy memeing shit was on the news bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-12-13/taylor-swift-calls-out-soros-family-in-fight-with-private-equity

I follow Rogan only so as to listen to, Jordan Peterson, Alex Jones & Tim Dillon.

Gib me that vehicle pls

Regardless of who owns it, it's not her.

They present it that way but honestly she owns it all, the redo thing was all a ploy to keep her in the news and sell her albums to people who already owned it again, never trust her, she is a business snake

That’s what she wants you to think. Notice how she’s always the victim, it helps sell albums

You really think Taylor would do that, just go on the internet and tell lies?

exactly

>muh soros
You right-wing retards are annoying.

if who gets who to boycott what now?
really tho what the fuck is this boomer op trying to say

Why not watch those three comedians on their own platform? Joe Rogan doesn't really add much.

>muh Koch!!!! KOCH!!!! RIGHT WING KOCH BROS CONTROL EVERYTHING
>n-no stop mentioning Soros… also uhh it’s cringe

Lol of course, she’s as phony as they get

it would take several big artist to take down rogan, right now podcasts are much much more profitable to spotify than anything else, joe puts out 2 hours of new content every other week and has over 10 mil listeners per podcast

She's a disgusting snake tbqh. Represents everything that's bad with white women.

But I love her

Taylor Swift brought it up herself

I'm hard non pro non pro pro non non non non opps censorship

Clear. Cut & dry.

>eat the rich
>no not that guy

kek these guys are such fags

crosby just trying to get that pussy

>NOOOOOO!! why are you not attacking the one rich Jewish person's actually fighting for equality, transrights and racial justice!!!
You chuds are so pathetic.

0/10

Based Scooter

sneed.

All because of muh 2 year old virus

people just virtue signal for the sake of doing it at this point, if you're dumb enough to take horse medicine you deserve what happens

What was prime dyke pussy like?

Possibly you'll?

Horsey sauce

What a minute. I had that. On several occasions.,...I'm drunk. Group sex is not for me