TOP General thread

any top fans here?!

Attached: twenty-one-pilots-logo-saldaga-kim[1].jpg (900x900, 41.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iRwXUzHpHIc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I used to like them quite a lot back in 2017, now I donĀ“t like them that much. I feel like they peaked at Trench because this new album of them sucks ass

their self titled is actually still insane. Tyler was a super talented writer but lately hes just not been.
I don't blame him tho hes got a family now and a kajillion dollars so he can just do what he wants

Had a friend named Craig who loved TOP. He left town in 2018. I don't know how to feel about them anymore, linked with bad memories.

Will listen to s/t again soon cus of this post, like vessel quite a bit, blurry face has good moments but is mostly eh imo, don't really care for any of their new stuff. Fan base is utterly insufferable, all bpd psycho bitches who self harm or threaten suicide for attention. Music is is pretty good when they're not being all mental health-y and whatnot. Truce makes me cry like a little bitch

i wouldn't call it a bad album by no means but i do get what you 're saying.
personally their last album feels like an attempt to cash out.
Tyler said in an interview that it's a 2 album concept and he released the happy half of it, the next album is going to be the dark one. I'm praying it will be good

the fuck man? blurryface is flawless from every aspect.
mental issues is the base of their music, i think yo uare listening to the wrong band rofl
with that being said, yes. i do want to kick most of the fans in the face. The guy held an lgtbq flag ONCE and every retard started flocking in s if TOP are about that shit

I liked them in high school. I'll come back to some of their stuff for nostalgia sake but I still cringe hearing a lot of it now. Regardless I still own a limited vinyl copy of Blurryface kek
In no world is Blurryface flawless
The irritatingly campy ukulele songs, the oft-stinker lyrics, the goofy-ass concept surrounding the album, that "eh eh eh eh" bullshit on Message Man, etc. Not flawless. Very flawed.

I enjoy them despite myself. It makes sense that Tyler was homeschooled because this is pure homeschooled suburban kid music with hints of emo and nonspecific Christianity. I recognize why anyone would call them cringe.

MAH NAME IS BLURRYFACE LOL SO RANDOM XD

Trench is a masterpiece of pop songcraft

children shouldn't be on Any Forums mf

2015 was 23 years ago my man
Most TOP fans nowadays are unemployed/entry-level wagies who are more sad but somehow less suicidal than they were when they first heard Car Radio

>2015 was 23 years ago my man
Unfunny cringe

SAI was disappointing. I hope they go in a straight up psych pop direction on the next album. In think CML suggests what this might be like.
Underrated tune.
youtube.com/watch?v=iRwXUzHpHIc

Attached: cut-my-lip.jpg (512x512, 61.11K)

No they aren't good. Their lyrics are cringe and it is music for children.

I know, right? Somehow insanely dark and emotional despite being under produced and at times sound like clown music.

The oldest person i've seen wearing 21 pilots merch in public was a 13/14 year old girl

teenagers listen to music

>I TRY DESPERATELY TO RUN THROUGH THE SAND
>AS I HOLD THE WATER IN THE PALM OF MY HAND

Attached: 7937563892.jpg (641x479, 28.9K)

i love the eh eh eh, wtf are you talking about lol

i'm 36 and love them hahaha
you guys are trying so hard to be edgy is borderline cringy

Who wears band merch as a functioning adult outside of their house?