How come they never made a good album?

How come they never made a good album?

Attached: queen.jpg (860x573, 154.6K)

Everything they did suffered from Mercury poisoning.

Too much drugs and popular status

Night at the Opera

Queen II

And Queen II. And Sheer Heart Attack.

All of their albums with the exception of Flash Gordon and Hot Space are at least "good"

What do you mean? This album is great.

Attached: 91Ng2iiPeXL._AC_SL1500_[1].jpg (1500x1485, 233.6K)

they did

greatest hits

The Who/The Rolling Stones Effect. Legendary singles, worthless albums with too much filler material on them.

You say that but The Who Sell Out exists

The worst song on The Works is "Man on the Prowl" in that it makes you feel like a homosexual rapist to sing it to yourself.

Literally all of their albums up to A Night at the Opera are solid, and most of their best songs are album tracks. Any Forums just thinks they weren’t an album act because they never bothered to listen to their albums.

hehe not bad at all
based and true
to an extent
right
really only a few bands made great no-filler albums; pink floyd, the beatles, van halen (classic era), the smiths (to name a few).

Horrendous post

shit's boring to listen to in its entirety

a good album requires a good band

wrong
a good album requires a good producer

Nonsense, U2 and Foo Fighters have at least a couple of decent-good albums

Cope

Yeah I can understand shitting on any other Queen album but not those two, they are fucking solid.

Queen, Queen II, Sheer Heart Attack, A Night at the Opera, and A Day at the Races have 0 bad songs between them. They started getting weak with News of the World, Jazz, and The Game, but even those have a lot of good songs. Hot Space is mostly garbage. The Works has some really good songs and some really bad ones. A Kind of Magic as well. The Miracle and Innuendo are both better than the few albums before them, however they never quite got back to their immaculate beginning.

Let It Bleed, Exile on Main Street, Sticky Fingers, Beggars Banquet, My Generation, Who Sell Out, Quadrophenia, Who's Next and Who By Numbers say hi.

I agree with those Who albums. The Stones are mostly trash. They're the most overrated rock band of all time.